Prologue

Disclaimer; I don't own Naruto. I adopted this story from StormFox02, along with their other 7 stories..

The first two chapters were rewritten by me so that I can continue it with the timeline I've created. The first 2 chapters belong to StormFox02, my writing picks up starting with chapter 3.

I own only the story idea and any OC's that appear.

All rights and credit goes to the rightful owners.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sweet" - Speech

'Yo' - Thought

[Sup] - Author Note/Me rambling

"Lala" - Singing

What happened! - Dreams/Flashbacks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tobirama was currently walking in the newly created Konoha on his way to the Senju Clan's main house where his brother was waiting for him. He was already late, but his brother never hassled him about his tardiness, so he figured he'd still take his time as usual.

As he was walking, he couldn't help but notice many foreign shinobi standing around, obviously standing guard. The feature that stood out was the swirl on their headbands, meaning they were from Uzushiogakure.

This would mean whatever business their father had with them had to do with the Uzumaki clan. Tobirama wondered what form of business could warrant the need to contact their Uzu allies.

He finally reached the main building, where more Uzu guards were standing as well. Seeing the Senju, the guards let him in, taking back their position the moment they went in. As he entered the main room, Tobirama stopped. There, sitting besides the old leader of Uzu, were the two most beautiful people he ever saw. They were both Uzumakis obviously from their hair color as well as the Uzu noble swirls giving them away as the heirs of the Uzumaki Clan.

The eldest, a female around his brother's age, was sitting stoic and regal, seemingly unaffected by what was going on. With her traditional Uzumaki red hair in buns held together by hair pins, with what appeared to be fuinjutsu seals dangling from them, and a traditional kimono made her look regal and oppressive. She had a crystal tattoo on her forehead and a hint of makeup. All in all, she looked like a queen.

The other one, obviously the younger sibling, was around his age, maybe a year or two younger, and had an androgynous appearance making it hard to determine their true gender. Though, if Tobirama looked closer, he could see some distinctly male features like an adam's apple and broader shoulders. The boy also had the typical Uzumaki red hair set in a long ponytail with a black choker with a seal on it. He also donned traditional robes in warm, orange tones, making him look more like a princess. However, instead of a cold and stoic appearance like his older sister, the boy seemed annoyed and was staring out the window with a faraway look.

His brother looked up, seeming the first to notice his arrival.

"Oh, Tobirama, you're finally here! Please sit down." Tobirama nodded and took a seat next to his brother on the mats.

His brother Hashirama, as Hokage, was a powerful and well respected man who had brown hair and deep brown eyes that held much intelligence and wisdom. Like their father, Hashirama had a deep tan. In fact, Hashirama got his appearance from their father, while Tobirama looked more like their mother with his naturally gray hair and red eyes as well as his pale skin. His brother was also downed in more traditional clothing with his Hokage cloak on top and the hat placed beside him.