Bisexual

Tom 

- Tom was... rather surprised but didn't dare judge it. It wasn't a bad thing and he certainly didn't see the problem with you liking both genders. If you liked girls, good for you. If you liked boys, good for you. Tom was simply happy that you weren't fully into girls-- gave him hope that he still had a chance. 

- Tom first notice your sexuality when he saw just how cozy you were with Zendaya. I mean you were really cozy with her. The two of you were basically married and Tom had convinced himself that you two were actually together. 

"Can I be honest with you?" Tom asked, leaning against the kitchen counter. You looked up at him while Zendaya continued to scroll through her phone. 

"What up?" She shot, not even looking up. Tom fidgeted a bit, a little nervous on how to approach the subject without sounding rude. 

"So.. when did you two make it official?" He asked, hinting at you and Zendaya. Now, she had looked up from her phone and at Tom. 

"Official?" 

"Ya know... that you two are dating?" Tom glanced at you and then back at her. Zendaya furrowed her brows, glancing at you to see if you were just as confused as she was. You were. 

"Um, Tom? We aren't actually dating." You said, getting up from your seat and towards the fridge. Tom seemed to be the lost one now. 

"But you two.. act like you are. I mean.. like.. don't you two like each other?" He was trying to form a proper explanation but failed miserably. Zendaya scoffed. 

"Well yeah, but I'm straight. I only like guys." She stated, going back to her phone. "_____'s the bi one. And I'm sure that if I liked girls, she and I would absolutely be together." She winked at you, in which you returned the flirtatious gesture. Tom looked at you shocked. 

"You're bi?" He asked. You nodded, a bit bashful that he was just now realizing this. "So... you like girls.. and guys?" 

"Yeah..." 

"So.. I still have a chance, is what I'm hearing?" 

"Yes, Tom." You rolled your eyes and chuckled, pouring yourself something to drink. Tom did a fist bump in the air to himself, letting out a quiet 'yes!' as he did so. 

"I'm glad you finally came out." He stated, putting his weigh back onto the counter. You eyed him. 

"I've been 'out of the closet' for years, Tom..." You walked past him, ruffling his hair. "You just haven't been paying attention apparently." You sat by Zendaya again, who looked at Tom as if he was an idiot. Tom's shoulders lowered. 

"Sorry, love. I've just been so.. captivated by your beauty that I didn't notice your longing looks at Zendaya." He teased, flashing you a grin. Both you and Zendaya gave a long dramatic groan. 

- If he wasn't a flirt to you already, knowing he had a chance boosted his ego. 

Peter 

- Peter wasn't at all shocked when he heard about your sexuality. Of course you were attracted to both genders. You were an awesome person who didn't see why you had to pick one over the other. You were happy to chose whoever you fell for. So what if it was another girl. If she was destined to be your soulmate, then so be it. 

- He had heard rumors of the new girl being popular with both guys and girls and it didn't take long for you to be the talk of the school. A girl who wasn't afraid to love who she loved. Sure, there were gay and other bisexuals in the school-- but there was something different to you. You held it with pride. You were proud to love whoever you loved.