~1~

Today was the first day of school, and 24 year old Kim Sehyoon was ready for the new atmosphere. New fellow students, new friends, and he was happy. It was a sizeable school, so he wouldn't really be notices as the 'new kid'.

Kim Byeongkwan on the other hand, was popular. Well, not exactly popular, but people surely knew him. He was... Different. But, in a good way.

He didn't dress like others, look like others, and certainly didn't act like the other 'men's around him.

You see, Kim Byeongkwan was very feminine. Which is surprising, because he has abs and a slightly deeper voice? Yes. But his feminine side- the side that got attention- was why everyone liked him.

The other guys either thought he was gay and would pick on him, or just left him alone. But, they were almost.. Friends? It's like in those movies where the popular student doesn't really have a group of friends, but gets along with everyone somehow.

And with other males it just happens to be that they pick on him. He was used to it, though. His slender yet thick and full thighs resembled a well shaped woman's, his soft hazel eyes looking like a foreigner's, and his height causing him to be laughed at.

He is a sweet boy, the cute height of 174 centimeters. His small figure often had people think he was a girl, until they hear his voice, or- well, that time he got a boner in health class their freshman year of high school.

But they were in college now, and people didn't really care about genders anyways. Sure, Byeongkwan still got teased for acting 'gay', but it was all jokes. Probably.

Byeongkwan was usually younger than others, but simply because he started school a year earlier. Sehyoon was the average age, and thought of himself as the average person.

He liked tea and occasionally drank coffee, wore cool colors, many sweaters and track pants.

Pretty casual, right?

Yeah. He's average. He's the guy in the romantic comedy that you didn't realize was your favorite, until the girl kisses him while drunk.

Anyone would say that he's the opposite of Kim Byeongkwan.

"Hey Byeongkwan Hyung, flirting already?" A young and youthful voice said, waving his long arm to his best -and only- friend, Kim Byeongkwan.

Byeongkwan was talking to a couple of girls, they were laughing at anything and everything he did, which made his smile- but also slightly annoyed. He wasn't even making jokes..? "Sorry" He said, excusing himself in his slightly lower voice, a walking over to his friend.

"Well if it isn't Yang Yuchan." Byeongkwan said, smiling at his best- and also only- friend, whom he called Channie.

Chan smiled, and lifted his arm for a high-five. Chan was taller than Byeongkwan, by about 3 centimeters. It sounds like nothing, really. But oddly enough, it made our dear Kwannie look much, much shorter.

Byeongkwan huffed and got on the tip of his toes, slapping the younger's hand. "How're you, kid?"

Chan smiled, putting an arm around his short friend. "I'm gooooood. I see you've already got the ladies into you?"