Chapter One

"You better keep up"Jacob called. "Sh-Shut up"Luna yelled trying to keep up with her older brother. "Your going to fast!"Luna complained carrying a basket of strawberries. She tripped, then looked up starting to cry. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT JACOB!!!"Reese yelled picking her up and patting her back. "I didn't even do anything..."Jacob says confused. "JUST APOLOGIZE TO HER!!"Reese yelled. "Sorry Lu, for making you fall"Jacob sighed. She stomped his foot, taking her brother by surprise. "YOU LITTLE BRATTY RAT!"Jacob snarled his ears and tail appearing. "BRING IT OLD MAN!"Luna yelled glaring at him. "I'M SEVENTEEN YOU BRAT!!!"Jacob yelled fury written all over his face.

"YOUR OLD TO ME!!"Luna yelled glaring at him. "Both of you enough..."Reese ordered his ears and nine tails appearing. "Show off!"Jacob glared looking at his two year younger brother who was a nine tailed fox. "JUST CAUSE YOU HAVE RARE MAGIC DOESN'T MEAN YOU TAKE CONTROL OF EVERY THING EVERY TIME WE ARGUE!!!"Jacob yelled. Reese's hair started to float, a dangerous glint in his eyes, silencing his older brother. "Now I see why I'm the more mature one and you get on a lot of trouble"Reese glared. "Whatever"Jacob growled his ears and tail vanishing as a popping sound came from him. A pop came from Reese too, and his animal features vanished instantly. "No fair, I didn't even get any powers!"Luna complained. "Pfft, I don't think you ever will shorty"Jacob chuckled.

"But I'm twelve now, shouldn't I be getting my powers soon!"Luna says looking at Reese. "There's a fifty, fifty chance Lu, me and Jacob only got lucky"Reese replied. Luna looked down, her face darkening. "But I think the inheritance percentage is going up ten percent so it's sixty percent to get a power"Reese says his smart side starting to show. "SHUT UP YOU DAMN SMART ALEC!!"Jacob yelled going back to being a hot head. Luna's hair started to float, her eyes closed. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! What is she doing!"Jacob flinched moving back. "Cool it hot head...."Reese ordered cracking his knuckles. Luna's eyes glowed, several symbols surrounding her. She stared at them both, as her eyes went normal. "Lets go home"Luna smiled walking away.

 "HEY, YOU GOT YOUR POWER YOU RUNT!!"Jacob yelled. "Hm...oh I did"Luna blinked looking at him. "HEY DON'T TOUCH ME! YOU MIGHT BE DANGEROUS!!!"Jacob yelped his eyes wide as he smacked her hand away. "Your weird"Luna frowned. "Your eyes were glowing, you got your ability, but we don't know what it is, it'll appear when we get home to dad"Reese says. She hopped up onto Reese's back, getting a piggyback ride. "Your still light"Reese chuckled grinning. "I know!"Luna beamed her arms wrapped excitedly around his neck. He chuckled smiling, as he walked home, with Jacob following them not far. "Hm?"Reese blinked perking up. "Dad!"Jacob called running over to him. Reese followed, both boys snarling as their animal features appeared.

"Who are you"Jacob demanded snarling at the person dressed in dark purple clothes. "Tell is your reason for being here, and why we shouldn't break your neck?!"Reese demanded his hair starting to float as his eyes glinted dangerously. "If you have no business here! Then beat it stranger!"Jacob yelled. "Calm down boys..."Thresher commanded. "He's trespassing Dad!"Jacob snarled. "You boys don't even recognize the person who brought you to Aluron..."Thresher scolded. "Mr. Hake..."Jacob stared. "You boys have grown, now have you both been, too bad you guys wanted to drop out of school once the monsters appeared"Hawk greeted. "Monsters"Kuna stared. "Ah! This must be the young elemental"Hake smiled booping Luna nose causing her to giggle.

"She can't be an elemental, they all died in the last battle"Jacob frowned. "Her eyes glowed correct?"Hake says amused. "Yes"Reese growled. "That's a sign of an elemental"Hake chuckled. He handed Thresher a letter, as Sturgeon and Krill came outside. "Your back little sis, I heard you got your power"Sturgeon greeted walking over to her. "Hey Sturgeon"Luna smiled. "Yep I did, I'm an elemental"Luna beamed. "I heard..."Sturgeon replies. "You got a good ability sis"Krill smoked walking over looking proud. "I'll be back tomorrow for your answer"Hake says turning away. He vanished in a cloud of smoke, leaving behind his hat, but it vanished next. "Inside..."Thresher ordered.

"You head upstairs"Sturgeon ordered covering Luna's ears. "Can't I stay, I wanna listen too"Luna says looking up at Sturgeon. "Go now, Cricket is upstairs waiting for you"Sturgeon ordered. "Cricket!"Luna beamed running upstairs to see her best friend. "Luna, nice to see ya"Cricket smiled. Both perked up, hearing Thresher's voice, and both went downstairs peeking out from around the corner. "I say she goes, if Uncle Tuck finds out what her power is, he'll hunt her down and kill her, the school will keep her safe"Thresher says looking at all four of his kids. "I agree, she should go, besides Cricket is going too"Sturgeon nodded. "If you hadn't forgot, we nearly got killed by monsters there"Jacob snarled. Krill hushed his brother, giving him a stern look.

"I get your thinking about her safety...in a different way...but we need to trust the school right now"Thresher sighed opening his scarred eye. "Anymore objections"Thresher asked his blind eye glinting. "No sir"the four say quickly. "You can come out Luna, I know your there"Thresher adds. Luna And Cricket stepped out, intimidated by Threshers blind eye. Thresher closed his blind eye, noticing the two twelve year olds fear, and smiled at the two. "Take care of each other Okay?"Thresher smiled. "We will sir"Cricket nodded. "I'm counting on you to keep your eye on her Cricket, she trusts you so I will too"Sturgeon adds being stern since she was the oldest of the bunch. "O-on yes ma'am"Cricket nodded finding Sturgeon scary. "Now go get packed for tomorrow"Sturgeon ordered smiling. She followed the two upstairs, grinning slightly.