~the one where maddies spleen bursts~

it was a cold october day for bella, temperatures were in the low 70s and her californian ass was freezing. she was laying in bed all bundled up filling out job applications knowing damn well she would most likely chicken out of going to the interview.

liz in the next room was watching another series on netflix avoiding school work and reality really. she had work in 20 minutes but had spent the last 40 watching some show she didn't have an interest in. procrastinating was lizs favorite thing to do and she was good at it, but liz somehow always managed to come off as an organized person to others.

charlee who was down stairs in the kitchen stretching, was just visiting the girls from college. bella wasnt going, maddie had to finish online due to mono, and liz wasn't old enough yet.  she was also baking maddie cupcakes because she knew she felt like shit and was strategically placing her medications in certain ones because maddie wouldn't willingly take them for some reason.

maddie then screamed like a fucking banshee causing all of the girls to rush over to her new room located on the first floor next to the bathroom. maddie didn't stop screaming until all girls were surrounding her

"guys i think my spleen just bursted" maddie said now sobbing

liz bella and charlee all started to panic because what the fuck do they do none of them had enough common sense to figure this out. bella took a 5 minute smoke break while liz tried to comfort maddie who was now hyperventilating. charlee started sprinting for the car trying to making it easily accessible for maddie. once bella was back both her and liz started picking maddie up off her bed.

maddie screamed again at first but then calmed down, "hey the pains all gone"

"what?" liz and bella said at the same time

"yeah the pains all gone now it's like my spleen just got better?" maddie said trying to stand up now.

bella started laughing and turned to camera 4

"that's right folks maddies spleen did not burst, but what's about to burst will be her head when she finds out the pain was caused by her laying on her brand new PINK FUCKING ROLLS ROYCE car keyyyysss"

liz then did a sexy walk, but like a gta hooker kind of sexy walk to maddies wall and pressed a button that made the rolls royce appear.

charlee, who was sitting inside of the car, drove it forward for the live audience that appeared on maddies other wall

maddie was not aware of any of this and all the new stress of wondering how long the live audience was there caused her spleen to actually burst and was taken to the hospital immediately. she made a speedy recovery though :)