chapter 1

This is the frist chapter! I do not own the hunger games. Some strong language and there is a little twist to this story enjoy! 

Glimmer P.O.V

Tonight we were waiting for Katniss to get down from the tree. Honestly I didn’t want to kill her it’s just too hard to see someone get killed. I was by the fire next to me was Marvel. We started to chat but I was too focused on the district 2 boy, Cato. I had flirted with him a day ago but he showed no interest in me. After some attempts I gave up. I knew he liked Clove they sat next to each other. I sighed. “You okay?” asked Marvel. “Yeah I’m fine just thinking” I lied. “Oh okay but just to let you know I don’t think they’re really together”. That surprised me. “What do you mean? They were flirting with each other” I said low. “I know but I still think their faking it”. I laughed. “And for what reason would they fake it Mr. Genius?” He laughed at that name. “Idk it just seems weird”. Even though I try to ignore them flirting with each other I still can’t every time I see them flirting or together my heart hurts for some reason. We all got tried and I offered first watch. “You sure about that Blondie?” asked Clove. Damn do I hate her she looks at me like I’m weak. “Yea I’m sure and I’m not as weak as I look” I said coldly. That came out of my mouth before I could stop it. I knew she could just have killed me right now. Cato just looked at me in somewhat surprised. I just shot him a small smile but he looked away, so he really doesn’t like me? “Yeah whatever” said Clove. “Nice job standing up for yourself” said Marvel. “Thanks you’re like the only person who’s nice to me and thank you” I said and smiled. “Yeah no problem I just don’t get it with those two, I mean Cato hardly speaks to you”. I just smiled and said “Good night”. “Yeah good night wake us if you need anything” said Marvel. I nodded. I got up and leaned next to a tree hugging my knees. I glanced at Peeta who was looking at Katniss. I got up again and walked to him sitting next to him. He looks surprised for a second and asks what. “You know I’m not planning on killing her but the others” I trailed off as I glance at them. “They might I suggest you run away with her now”. Peeta looked even more shocked. “Why are you letting us go?” he asked. “I dunno but I just can’t stand seeing you guys being I don’t know”. “What if we wake the others?” I sighed. “Then I’ll distract them and I’ll take the blame”. “What if you get killed?”. That I didn’t really think of yet. “Then I get killed. I wanted to be dead anyways”. He looked at me and then said “is it because of Cato?”. Damn he knew well but it wasn’t all him. “Part of it is but other is my parents they died when I was one”. He looked at me with pity. “Well hurry go get your girlfriend.” Peeta went near the tree and said Katniss but she didn’t hear him. I sighed and said “here I’ll go climb the tree”. I climbed the tree and when she saw me she looked confused and scared. “Don’t worry I won’t kill you not yet anyways. Look you have to escape with Peeta like now if you don’t want to die”. “Why should I trust you?” “Because you should and hurry they might wake up”. I climbed down the tree and she surprising followed. “Okay here have this”. I tossed them a backpack full of food water and other things needed to survive. Before they leave Katniss shot me a smile and they quickly ran.