chapter 2

Strong Language in this story! I dont own the Hunger Games! Enjoy!

Cato P.O.V

When I woke up I saw Clove next to me and Glimmer next to a tree hugging her knees. Have she been up all night? I wondered. Just then I notice Peeta gone. I looked up the tree and saw bitch on fire gone also. Anger boiled up me. I got up and shouted at Glimmer. “YOU IDOIT YOU LET THEM ESCAPE! YOU WORTHLESS JUNK! I SWEAR IM GOING TO KILL YOU!” I yelled at her which seems woke the others. I saw Clove looking at me and Marvel glared at me but I didn’t care SHE LET THEM GO!

Glimmer P.O.V

Shit he was mad really mad! When he yelled at me I was shaking and I started to tear up. Why doesn’t he just kill me and not yell at me? I spoke in a soft voice “They didn’t deserve to get killed like any other people”. Cato than said “This is the damn games you have to kill to win”. Then I burst “WELL WHAT IS THE FUN IN KILLING? WHY DID U VOULTEER? SO YOU CAN KILL INNCOENT PEOPLE? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? THEY NEED A LIFE WE ALL DO SO SCREW PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND THE FUCKING DAMN CAPITOL!” I screamed as tears form in my eyes. All the people I loved got killed by the fucking capitol and I know by saying this I could get killed. I can feel the capitol people staring at me in shock. I just ran. Ran as far from them as I could.

Cato P.O.V

Did she just say that? Did she realize that they could have killed her? I saw her ran away before any of us could stop her. I was really frustrated. I took my sword and stab the nearest tree. After an hour or so (you never really know when you’re in the Games) pass she still haven’t come back. “Marvel go look for her” I said coldly. He didn’t object because he knew better than to object especially with me. I didn’t know what’s up with this girl. She’s so different from other girls I meet. I mean yes she did flirted with me the first day but I showed no interest because I liked Clove but then she stopped normally girls won’t until I told them to. Clove snuggled up against me I didn’t feel like pushing her away.

Glimmer P.O.V

I ran until I fell over a pile of branches. I got up and sat next to the nearest tree and hugged me knees and cried. I haven’t cried this much since I got reaped. I lost everything I cared about. My parents dead, my sister dead, the only boy I liked which he doesn’t even like or notice me. I heard a branch break but I didn’t care, if they were going to kill me than fine I’m going to be more than happy. I looked up and saw Katniss and Peeta. “Go ahead kill me now but please make it fast”. “Why would we kill you? I mean you saved our lives last night” said Peeta. I sighed. “I told you I wanted to be dead that’s why I wanted to be in the games”. Katniss just looked at me. “What?” I asked her. “You’re so different from the other Careers”. “Yeah I can tell they’re stronger than me even Clove.” “No I meant you are actually nice and hates the games”. “So does that mean I have a heart?” I asked even though I knew the answer. “Yeah”. “I’m fine with that but please please kill me now I don’t want to be in this place for another second”.  “We can’t Glimmer I’m sorry” said Peeta. “Fine than give me your knife”.  “What no! We’re not going to let you kill yourself also” said Katniss. I just cried into my hands. Katniss helped me up and hugged me. “I’m sorry” she whispers. I just kept crying knowing it will show weakness but I didn’t care anymore. Than we heard footsteps. I quickly pushed them behind a huge rock and told them not to say anything. I saw Marvel. I sighed, for a minute I thought it was Cato or Clove. He saw me and ran to me. “You alright? Cato wants you back”. I laughed. “Why would he want me back? To kill me? To yell at me again?” “Look Glimmer I know it’s hard but please just go back”. I sighed and then nodded and wiped my tears away. I followed him back which I regret now who knows what Cato is going to do to me. When we got there I saw Clove immediately glaring at me but I just ignored it. I went up to Cato and said “What do you want? Kill me? Go ahead”. “Glimmer!” I heard Marvel said.