Chapter 14

I'm currently helping my mom with the dishes when my phone vibrates in my pocket.

Lucas:Mom hold on someone is calling me.

I say letting the towel and getting out of the kitchen. It's an unknown number.

Lucas:Hello?

???: Hey its Alex. I actually bough my first phone just to call you haha.

Lucas: ...hum...okay that is... kinda of... weird....

Alex: Think whatever you want. Are you coming to school this afternoon?

Lucas: Its Saturday what the hell are you going to school for?

Alex: Help Ms Kaufman and her daughter with some posters for the next game.

When I heard the name Kaufman I got kinda jealous not gonna lie but there is no way that this dude would take Lexi from me.

Lucas: Oh, okay.

Alex:Okay can you give me a ride please? Be here at 2pm.

Hang up*

Wow that was weird again. Does he think I'm his bitch or something? No thank you or bye. Alright whatever let's get prepared and meet this nerd trying to be cool and my 2 babes at school.

I put on my MJ bulls shirt with some jeans and some Air Jordan's. I dont even put cologne on because I smell good without it, at least that's what Alexa said.

I get inside my car and just drive to the address he texted me seconds later he hang up on my face. I stop in front of his driveway and hit the horn. I saw him coming out with his school bag full of stuff.

Lucas: What the hell do you bring in that bag bro?

Alex: Let's see, crayons, markers, glue, rule, copy books, papers-

Lucas:Okay I got it. Alright. Why do you need all that stuff when we are just gonna help with posters.

Alex:They didn't give much details of what they had to make them so I come prepared for everything.

I just roll my eyes and giggle a little and start the car and drive.

Alex:I love your car. It's really cold arriving at school like this huh?

Lucas: Kinda. Sometimes I prefer not to bring much attention but it is what it is.

Alex:Well I wish I was you.

That made my face do "You smell what the Rock is cooking". I parked the car on my parking lot and lock both doors so he could get out.

Lucas: You want become like me?

Alex just stared at me adjusting his glasses.

Lucas: First lesson, dont stare at a guy.

Alex looks away making me laugh.

Lucas: I can taught some stuff you'll need and I can make you look like a hot piece of ass.

Alex smiles.

Alex: Can you make me a master in basketball like you?

Lucas: *laughs* No! I want give away my tricks to anyone. Plus you can find something else you are good at. Except of course being a NERD.

Alex nods firmly.

Alex:Okay I'm ready. I'll do whatever it takes to kind be like you.

I unlock the door and get out. We go to the classroom where Lexi and Gionna are in. We open the door and we see them on a table working something out, they look towards us and Lexi is so happy to see me but she cant run to my arms because there is Alex right next to me. His actions kinda surprise me.