the affinity of spandex* (s. rogers)

A/N: umm this is so off topic but chris evans has such nice teeth shuT UPPP...
Summary: You get dressed up for Steve and he nearly goes into cardiac arrest. 1.4k words
Warnings: smut, uh the captain kink jumped out

4k wordsWarnings: smut, uh the captain kink jumped out

It was supposed to be a normal day at Tony's pool. Normal. As in, fun, relaxing, innocent. Steve did not expect his girlfriend to show up in the tiniest swimsuit he's ever seen. Jesus Christ, you've worn lingerie with more fabric.

Not that he was complaining, no, the sight of you practically spilling out of the elastic was enough to have him begging at your feet. But he hadn't planned for a raging boner when he wore only trunks.

Then you make your way over to him, and you know because you lick your lips and chuckle when your eyes rake up the length of your steel-cut and gold crested Adonis.

"Captain," you coo, handing him the chilled beer in your grasp and taking a swig of your own.

"I like your—this," he mumbles as he draws the pad of his thumb over the thin strap tugged tight over your shoulder. He lets his palm wander a second too long until his fingertips hover by the outline of your pert nipple through the spandex. The saliva pooled on his tongue glides dry down his throat when he meets your gaze, and it's addicting the way you know what he's thinking.

"Thank you, Stevie. I thought you would." Steve thinks he'll take anything at this point, a kiss at least, but you just prance away, the sway in your step doing absolutely nothing to ease his raging hormones. He thinks Ma would be ashamed. He had her convinced she raised a perfect gentleman. Now he can't keep his eyes off the way the red and white stripes dip between your ass cheeks when you lay on your front to tan.

A sly consideration creeps into his head because the pool closet is anything but roomy and practically begging to be corrupted. And if he doesn't fix his crotchal dilemma soon, people will start to question his already shaky integrity.

"Hi, kitten, you having fun teasing me?"

"Sigh, I've been discovered," you pout, opening your eyes and blocking the sun when it peaks between your fingers, and Steve could just about die when you sigh, giving him that cheshire grin he goes dizzy for, "how can I ever make it up to you?"

"I've got a few ideas you might like."

"Care to elaborate?"

"I'd much rather show you." You're slung over his shoulder with a grunt, a hearty smack landed on your ass, and he savors the way you chirp and flail your legs.

"No, no, not here, Steven." You push his shoulders away when he presses you into the guest bed's mattress, hips taut to yours, and you sneer playfully at him, gasping when he pins your wrists to the bed but handling you oh so gently. Like a little doll.