Part two morning sex

Y/n POV) I wake up and hear colby say mhmm fuck y/n fuck you get horny as he said that and I thought he can have sum help so I remembered that we were still naked from last night I reached under the blanket and got up and stared giving his a blow job he wakes up and says what are you "ahh fuck"doing (if that doesn't make sense he moaned in between he speaking) I said well you said mhmm fuck y/n fuck! As you mocked him so I thought I would help Colby looks embarrassed I said no bby don't be embarrassed it's cute colbs (end of the pov)

Colbys POV) I wake up do being very horny from my dream and y/n sucking my cock it felt sooo good I tried to say something but I moaned in the middle of what I was saying and she said she heard my dream and me saying mhmm y/n fuck so it made me feel embarrassed but she said it was cute so I felt better (end of colbys POV)

(Back to y/n pov)
I can hear him groaning and saying fuck in his back of his mouth so I speeded up and I felt a twitch in my mouth and sum soft Liquid I swallowed every last drop of ur he moaned fuck bbg your good at that he winks I lay down and he sees that I'm still naked to so he gets up and and comes over to me and I have my eyes open so I ask what is you doing big boy he says this he plops down and eats me out I was a moaning mess I was squirming he said bbg do you like that I said yes and moaned "fuck daddy" and the room was filled with moans

(Colbys pov) I saw she did get anything out of that so I felt bad so I got up and went in front of here and ploped down in front of her clit and stared eating here out she was moaning mess I loved just hearing her moan was awesome she said fuck daddy I got so turned on
End of his POV

Y/n POV) ahhhhh this was so good but I can tell he was turned on so u pulled him up on the bed and saying fuck me daddy he said as you wish my love before I can say anything he slammed right into my clit making me moan like hell he burred his head in my neck hearing him breath heavy made me so ahh everything and him groaning him trying to hide them and I said don't hide you moans daddy he moans and the humping me got sloppyer and sloppyer till we both came ahh fuck we both said I was so tired end of pov)

Now just the story

Colby was tired but he wanted more I can tell so he picked me up and said ride me baby I said I-I can't I'm so tired he said you got this bbg he moaned and groaned same as me he stared helping me ride his with my thighs I was getting sloppyer bye the second I cum and he licks it up then I ride him sum more then we both cum at the same Time I lay down on him and pull it out and I checked the time it was 7:00 pm almost night he said we did that all day I tryed to get up and colby followed me I get up and take a step and fall but Colby caught me in time he said woah bby were you going u said I need to go pee he said I'll take you he lifted me up and sat me on the toilet I said can you get me sum comfy clothes he said ofc baby he got my joggers and his hoodie I try and get up and fall but Colby runs over and some how caught me he said ok baby girl do you want me to dress you to he laughed I said haha not he said have fun then he cared me to the bed passing my clothes I put the hoodie on but I couldn't get my joggers on because I have to stand for them and colby was watching me laughing need help baby girl he did ughh fine he laughed and i croled over to the bed and watched colby get dressed and lay back down and I jumped on him and fell asleep we woke up to colby playing with my hair I smile and kiss him he said did I wake you sorry you just to cute I laugh ok let's go I get up and fall again colby caught me AGAIN I say how do you catch me all the timmeee he said I just love you and don't want you to get hurt he said I'll get you food stay in bed you can't walk he winks 😉 he said walking out I did good I laugh Sam said woah we're Y/n he said she can't walk everyone said ooOoO he laughed yea everyone said we Hurd it last night I woudnt doubt that she can't walk he looked embarrassed everyone said it's fine colby did you hurt her tho like she is my sis Sam said no I didnt I don't think he said In and sarcastic voice Sam said colby he said maybe maybe not 😉 you get up and grab the wall and sum how make it the stairs I get down the stairs everyone laughs and says she can't walk (oops I forgot to say you me ex texted you and said I will kill your friends if you don't answer and you were crying so you went down stairs crying)
Sam see's you crying and said stop laughing y/n what's wrong colby looks over and grabs you and said baby girl what's wrong you trying to say my ex texted me saying he is going to kill all of you I'm scared colby said Sam make here breakfast for us PLASE colby kissed you and said it's going to be ok baby he Brings you up stairs he puts you on the bed and said I know what will make you feel better you say what he kisses you and said get ontop of me so you do and he layed you head down and she feel asleep

1103 words😉