14- Relationships

A/N: I recommend listening to "Always Hate Me" by James Blunt while reading Draco's POV or after this chapter. I feel like he could have written this song after this chapter lol

Evanora

After yelling at Draco, I ran off to lunch. I sat with Ron just like I did for breakfast this morning.

When I sat down, I saw that Ron was already eating away as usual.

"How's your lunch?" I asked.

"Delicious," He answered with a mouth full of food.

"Stop talking with your mouth full," Granger ordered and I laughed.

"Whatever," Ron replied.

I ate a sandwich with ham, cheese, lettuce, and mayo. It was delicious.

"You know, I had a question for you," Ron said and I set my sandwich on my plate, afraid of what he was going to ask.

"What's up?"  I asked.

"I know it's a little in advance, but I wanted to ask before someone else does," He took a breath and his face was red. He seemed nervous. "So do you remember the yule ball two years ago?" He asked and I nodded. "Well they are going to have something like it. Hermione, Ginny, and a few other girls are setting another ball up and," He began to say but Granger cut him off.

"It's going to be winter themed. It will be a month after we get back from holiday. Everyone who goes must have a date, so spread the word," Granger said.

"Oh that's pretty cool!" I replied.

"Well what I was- I was going to ask was," Ron stuttered.

"Ronald wants to invite you to be his date to the ball," Granger said for him and his face was even redder than before. I smiled and said, "of course I'll go with you."
His face lit up and he smiled. We didn't talk for the rest of lunch but after we finished eating and got up to leave, he grabbed my hand and we held hands walking out.

"Aw look at the cute couple," Potter said as he walked by with the Weasley girl who was smirking at Ron.

"Shut it," Ron said.

He pulled me with him and we went down the corridor.

"I'm going to be late to herbology," I spoke up and he said, "you'll be fine".

He stood there for a second and just stared at me. It was pretty awkward. We were still holding hands and we were just standing in the middle of the corridor.

There was nobody around because everyone already rushed to class.

He looked at my eyes and shifted his gaze to my lips then back up to my eyes. Was he going to kiss me?

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" He asked while looking into my eyes.

"No you're okay," I replied and I gave him a sweet smile. He seemed nervous again and I thought that was cute.

"Okay." He leaned in slowly and he pressed his lips to mine for a few seconds then pulled away. He looked at me and we both smiled at each other.

"Have fun in herbology, Nora. Can I call you that?" He asked and I nodded.

"Have a good rest of your day," I said and we parted.

I walked to the greenhouse for herbology and when I walked inside, Professor Sprout greeted me. "Nice of you to join us. Take a seat."

I went to sit in my usual spot, but I realized Draco wasn't there. Odd.

After herbology, I had charms and there was still no Draco.
At dinner, I checked the Slytherin table and Draco wasn't there either. As I walked passed the table, Pansy said, "Mud blood lover, come here."