CHAPTER 1

A/N: so this chapter, chapter 2, and chapter 3 are going to be starting in your 1st year. So it can make more sense later. Also, I'll update every two weeks.
                     Your Pov
'I hope Tooru doesn't make a scene once I enter,' I think. But to your dismay he did. As soon as I entered I saw a flash of blue and Iwaizumi walking slowly.
  "Y/N YOU'RE HERE," he yells.
    "Oh god," I whispered to myself, then Tooru, or Oikawa, bear-hugged me.
    "I MISSED YOU," he yells again.
    "Quit yelling, you're causing a scene," I mumble as my face is buried in his chest.
  I then felt Tooru being tugged away by someone, which I presume is Iwaizumi. I was right as I looked up and saw Iwaizumi hit Tooru on the back of his head.
  By the time he got off, it was time to go to class. As I looked at my schedule I see that I have math, "ugh, I hate math," I thought. I said bye to Tooru and Iwaizumi and headed to class.
                 TIME SKIP (IM LAZY)
  After classes were over I went to the second year hallway to find my brother and Iwaizumi. As I walked I could see out of the corner of my eyes that people were staring and whispering to each other. I quickly jogged towards Tooru's class, once I found it I opened the door and saw him talking to his fangirls.
  "Tooru let's head to the gym," I said.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter it took a lot of courage to post this. 

                                  your author n ;)