Chapter 10

"You have a whole luggage there yet you chose to wear mine?" Evan whispered. Lana switched sides and faced Evan. "But Trace, I want to smell your perfume." She pouted.

"You have the owner of the perfume in here. You can cuddle with me you know." He said. "Hmph. It's different you know."

"Come on stand up. It's 2 pm now. We will meet them Arc's," He said pulling her up.

She smiled widely as he shuffle his hair. "Damn, did I say that is hot? To add up, it's cute." She said hands in here cheeks, her elbows ontop of her knees.

"Hell. Stop flirting, Lala." He said as he let Lana face his back. She chuckled. "Go bath first."

"Why not we do it at the same time?" She said pouting. "Lala." He said warning her. "Alright, mister. I'll go first. You should chill." She said chuckling.

She was wearing a beige skaterskirt, a white button up longsleeve polo and on top of that is a light brown sweater. She is wearing brown boots too.

"Do I look good, Evy?" She asked him as she turn from side to side in the mirror. "You always look good in anything. I mean, it is just too short." Evan said. He is sitting on the edge of his bed. His hands supporting his chin.

"It's fine~" She said and smiled widely. "Help me decide what to wear, darling." Evan said. Apparently, he is topless. "Depends. Where are we going by the way?" She asked while looking for a shirt for Evan.

"Well it's a surprise." He said. "Should I let you wear a clown costume then?" She said sarcastically. He laughed sarcasfically at her remark.

After bickering, she let him wear a brown shortsleeve button-up shirt.
"Oh my, you look perfectly splendid." She said as she fix her collar.

She fix her hair in twintails and fix her sling bag. "Should I wait downstairs?" He asked.

"Oh no, sweetie let's go now." She said and cling at his arm. They went out and locked the house.

They called a cab and went to Arc's house. After a short ride they have arrived.

"Ohh, lovebirds. You are late. As expected." Duke said. "It is not my fault she slept very peacefully." Evan pointed at Lana, emphasizing 'very'. She just rolled her eyes. "Did she?" Duke smirked.

"Oh yes I did!" She remarked. "How IS your sleep, Lana?" Joshua joined in and asked. "Stop asking questions." Evan blocked them with his back.

"Alright, stop with the nonsense. Let us get going." Arc said. "I want to drive!" Lana said and pouted.

"Dumb one. It's a surprise for you, you don't know where we are heading. You expect us to let you drive?" Duke said. "Hey! I didn't say I would drive to where. I should drive from it." She said crossing her arms.

"Come on now, In." Arc said and motioned them. They went in and sat.

The same sitting arangement. "Psh. You wear short skirts now." Evan told Lana. "Let the girl wear anything she wants, Siveria." Irene said. "Why so, Jilendrez?"

"You are using last names now?" Lana said confused. "Well, Siveria. It is free will." Arc added. "Villanueva. Are you the knight in shining armor of our dear Jilendrez?" Evan added.

"Siveria, She has a point." Nina said. "Agree." Kiel joined in. "Tyler and Mallari.. Of course you will agree. The same gender, the same perspective." Evan is continue teasing everyone.

Lana sat there confused. "What? Just because of a damn-" she was cut off by Evan.

"Yes, Mrs. Siveria. Just because of a damb skirt." as soon as she heared that she blushed and looked away.

"Ohhhh, smooth" Said Joshua. "Shut up, Cruz." Lana said as she cross her arms. "Y'all noisy." Duke remarked.

"YOU'RE SILENT, ROMANO." Everyone said in unison. They then laughed. "We have the same braincells." Nina said shaking her head.

"Ah we are near." Duke said as they pass the sign. It was the border of a city.

"Hey?" Lana poked Evan's cheeks. She is clinging onto his arm. He is sleeping. "Heyyy~" She poked again. "He-" She was cut off when Evan bit her finger while his eyes are close.

"What is it, Lala?" He said in a bored tone. "Where are we going?" She asks, pouting.

"I told you it is a surprise." He said, eyes still close. "Hmph. Atleast give me a clue."

"You didn't expect it." He told her. "How so?" She asks and tilted her head. "Lana, no questions please." He said and pushed Lana's head.

She sighed. I'll ignore you until night then. She said in her mind.

"We're here! WAKE UP!" Duke shouted which woke all of them. "Oh shite. Cover her eyes." Evan panicked and covered Lana's eyes. "Hey rude." She said in a calm manner.

Descansó Paraiso Resorts and Beach

"One, two, three."
"SURPRISEE!"

A banner with Welcome Home, B*txh is below the logo. "You don't have to put swear words! It may ruin the reputation of the damn resort!" She remarked. They all looked at Duke. Lana then sighed.

"Welcome, Ms. Cortes and friends!" The staff shouted and put flower necklaces on them.

"Psh. Friends?" Joshua said. They all ignored his statement and went in. "How should I address you?" Lana asked a staff abit taller than her. "Ah, Miss you can call me Anna.." She said awestruck by Lana's presence. "Miss Anna, thank you for welcoming us brightly. And I am amused how this place is beautiful and peaceful. Is your tourist count the right amount? I mean, Pardon me, but I think I can help." She smiled at the lady.

"Lately our count is at its lowest, madam." Anna said her head down. "Then live that to us." Joshua said, joining the conversation. Lana hit the back of his head playfully.

"Here are the keys for your rooms, Ma'am and Sirs." A man smiled and gave them 5 room keys.

"I'm sorry Miss Laure but can we take a picture.. Together?" The staff asked. "With the staff team?" Lana asked politely. "Yes please."

"One with only me and one with my squad is that fine?" They all nodded and smiled.

Duke took his film camera and took 2 pictures of Lana and the staffs. He also took the staffs phone and took 2 pictures. One staff member took the picture with the squad and the staff in both the film camera and the phone.
They thank them and hope to have a great stay.

"Dude, we have 5 rooms. How should we divide them?" Kiel asked. "Well, we have a room that has a bunk bed, two rooms that has a single bed. Two rooms that has a queen size bed." Joshua mentioned.

Evan picked up the room that has the queen size bed's key. He pulled Lana who is obviously refusing. "Yahh! I'm not coming with youuuu," She whined.

"This is kidnapping!" She continued and they walked towards the stairs. "Why did we have different room beds something?" Duke asked Arc. "It is because we wanted rooms that are next to each other. The only rooms that are near each other are those."

Lana

"Trace, that isn't fair!" I whined more. "What is?" He asked. My eyebrows met each other. "You pulling me!" I pointed out. "Not me forcing you to stay in one room?" He asked. "That too." I said crossing my arm and looking away, "Stop sulking, Babe."

I failed at what I said in the van. I can't ignore him. He is just- just
un-ignorable.

He hugged me. He tried to kiss me, I put my finger infront of him and said "Uh no. I am still sulking. I wore this nice outfit yet I still need to take it off and change because it is not fit for our surroundings yet you said I look good and-" He kissed me. He stole a kiss again, and he cut me off.