Chapter 4

Last time on Dragonball Adventure, Goku had started training Izuka for whatever battle they may face and the same time, Goku was starting to have feelings for her after his divorce with Chi-Chi a few months back. Meanwhile with Trunks in the Demon Realm spying on Towa and Mira and listening in on what they were planning. Then all of a sudden, he hit a road block. Mira and Towa found Trunks and holding him captive. Now back to the story.

Trunks woke up after having been knocked out. He looked around to see that he was restrained with Ki rings on his wrists and feet chained to the wall. Trunks tried to break free from them but, it was no use. "Damnit, I should of left when I had the chance." He looked around the area and saw that he was in a cage that has a shield to keep him in. He got up and ran up to cell and when he made contact with the shield, he got pushed back. "what the hell?!" He shouted. Meanwhile with Towa and Mira in another part of the building, they were in the room next to Trunks. but the room they were in was soundproof. They were looking at Trunks, trying to get out. "well, he is very stubborn is he?" Towa said calmly. Mira was next to her looking at the monitor. There was secretly a hidden camera in Trunks' cell so if he tried to get out of the cell somehow, they would know. "Now that he is out of the way, let use continue what we have started." Towa said. Mira nodded his head in agreement. She then got up off her chair and walked away with Mira in tow.

Back with Goku and Izuka, They had just finished training about an hour ago and are now taking a break inside Goku's little house. Goku was on his couch, thinking about something while Izuka was in the kitchen cleaning her food off the plate. 'Why is it that every time I train or be near her, my heart beats really fast?' Izuka gets worried about her teacher when he goes in a thinking mode. 'Hope Goku is OK, maybe I should ask him what he is thinking.' She thought. So, she stopped what she was doing and walked into the living room where Goku was. She sat down next to him. "Hey Goku, are you ok? You have been doing that for the past few days now. Is something wrong?" Goku got startled a little when Izuka began talking. He replied "Yeah, I'm OK. I'm just feeling weird is all." "Like, what kind of weird?" She asked curiously. "like my heart beats so fast and my face gets pink and sometimes red.." Izuka was caught off guard with that statement that Goku made. "ok, to put that in simple terms, the stuff your feeling is love." "Love?" he asked. "it is kind of hard to explain, but it is a good feeling. You really like that person a lot and you want to protect them and be with them." She explained. When Izuka explained but the feeling of love, Goku understood it. But on the other hand, he doesn't want to tell her that he is in love with her. "Oh, so that is what I was feeling." Izuka fell comically on the floor. She laughed it off a min later. So did Goku a little bit. Meanwhile in the Time Nest with the Supreme Kai of Time, she was waiting for Trunks to respond about the mission. Then all of a sudden Elder Kai comes in to check on the Supreme Kai of Time. "how did this situation get this bad?" He asked. She turned around and saw the old man and replied "well, they had figured out that one of our Time Patrollers has a hidden power that Towa and Mira somehow figured out." Elder Kai got very interested with what the Supreme Kai of Time said. "Where is she now?" he asked. "She is with Goku right now so that she won't get spotted" He nodded. Elder Kai kind of knew of the problem at hand but, didn't know the whole truth behind it. The Supreme Kai of Time and Elder Kai looked at the big computer that they had in the Time Nest. It showed Izuka and her mentor training. (AN: At this point Izuka had learned to go Super Saiyan God. She is training to go Super Saiyan Blue.) Meanwhile with Goku and Izuka, it had been a few weeks since they started training. Goku is very content on telling her that he is starting to have feelings for her. Goku's heart was beating a lot faster than expected. 'How am I going to tell her?' He thought. Izuka was taking a little break from the training. 'I still don't get what is wrong with Goku, I am going to find out why.' she thought. So, she got up off the floor and walked up to him. "Hey Goku." "Yeah?" "What is going on with you? You had been acting strange ever since we were training. Can you please tell me what is going on?" Goku started sweating. Has she found out about it?

To Be Continued.

(Sorry it took me a long ass time to get this done but I hope you enjoy it.)