chapter 25

kushi managed to talk.. “arnav ji ...hum..hum..honeymoon couple thodi na hai !! “ (v are not honey moon couple! )

arnav was shocked...”what do you mean?”

“arnav ji ! v are here for your work..n not until 6 days v are a honeymoon couple”

“ooh..so v are a honeymoon couple..i thought someone put a line in front of us in the form of friendship and all “ he imitated her..

now kushi was in for a shock..”i..i ..i din mean that “

arnav started to laugh..”its okay kushi ! relax !! i was just kidding..”

and kushi let out a sigh of relief..

and they again started to continue their dinner..when arnav suddenly told.. “kushi..not 6 days ?”

kushi looked at him confused...”i don't get you ..”

“it start from tomorrow..”

kushi still had the same look..which had seconds before..

arnav slowly stood up..went near her..n bent down towards her chair.with their lips just inches apart...

kushi was glued to the seat..her heart was racing..arnav looked directly into her yes..both of them were able to feel each other’s breath..kushi gulped..

arnav slowly whispered.. “our honeymoon starts from tomorrow.. “‘

it took quite a long time for her to register the fact that he just told..

“haan?? “ she again asked still lost in his eyes..

“our honeymoon starts tomorrow..” he told straightening himself..

that was when it hit her... “kyaaa?????” she asked getting tensed..

“i thought you would like it kushi ! “

“vo..vo i do like it..but..u...u had work for 10 days na! “

“would you be surprised if i tell you that i had finished it faster for your sake ! “

he smirked and left the dining room ..

kushi who is still in a shock..arey !!yeh sab kya hai ! i never even asked him to do it for me..he still thought about me so much and finished it faster for my sake..that is sweet..but what am i gonna do ! already i am playing with my own emotions..upar se !! this and all ! now what am i gonna do !! i should controll !! no other go !!

she cleaned everything and she also settled on the bed in her same own place...whr arnav was on the other extreme who looking at the ceiling and was in some deep thinking.. ..

when she almost closed her eyes..she heard a voice “sweet dreams..”

she turned and looked at him..he had his eyes fixed on hers.. “youu !! youu !! “ she shouted...still thinking that he is still teasing her about her morning dream..

“why are you doing this arnav ji ??” she asked in a pleading voice ...

“relax kushi !! its gonna be okay ! i thought i can benefit from your dreams..thats y !! “

he gave her a crooked smile..

“laad governor! “ she shouted and fell back on the bed..

he smiled at her craziness again..and settled along with her ..their distance in the bed did decrease this time..

morning...

kushi had got up very early and was preparing breakfast in the kitchen..it was almost 8 when arnav got up..

listening to the noise ..he approached the kitchen..”kushi!” he called out to her in a sleeping voice..

she turned to look at him..

“u still aren’t ready ?” he questioned..

“huh ? for ? “

“kushi ! i told you na! our HONEYMOON starts from today” emphasising on the word..

“that is fine arnav ji ! but where are we going? “

“Wherever you want! “

“but i don't know any place here to suggest..”

“hmm..okay..then i will take you..now go and first get ready..”

“teekee “ she smiled at him and marched towards the closet..

she saw arnav getting into the restroom with his dresses..

so she thought of getting ready before he comes..

she grabbed a nice looking western outfit and changed into it as quickly as possible..

when she heard the door open..she jerked turning towards it..

arnav saw kushi and kushi saw arnav with the same shocked reaction on their faces..

Heyaa!!!! Am so damn sorry for the delay..due to some personal reasons i wasn't able to update.it isn't sorted yet but stil i made it a point to update today.

Plzz do keep supporting guys! It takes so much of effort to update inspite of the problems.

I cannot promise about an update of I'M ALL YOURS.but i will stil try updating that.