B T S

Name- Son Haebaragi

Nickname(s)- Hae, Haeyunnie

Age- Varies depending on roleplay

Personality- Haebaragi is pretty laid back and likes to go with the flow of things rather than planning things out. She can get irritated very easy, and is quite lazy. When she has energy, She's fairly athletic, As she participates in ice skating. She can be shy sometimes, But is usually very nice to people when you meet her for the first time. She likes to tease those who are close to her though. Haebaragi loves being the center of attention, and enjoys the company of her friends and the people around her.

Likes- Ice skating, Dancing (sometimes) , playing the piano, eating (she's got a big appetite)

Dislikes- Judgement, When people raise their voice at her, going too far into the ocean, spiders.

Height- 5'2

Bias- Kim Taehyung (V)

Bias wrecker- Kim Seokjin (Jin)

Extras- Haebaragi has a tongue piercing, and one nostril stud.

Secrets- None

Appearance- (The picture does not include her piercings, so imagine them I guess haha) Haebaragi had short black hair, resting just barely above her shoulders. She has one tongue piercing and one nostril stud. She stands at about 5'3, and wears glasses on some occasions when her eyesight really bothers her.