Chapter One: The Other Stand Users Pt. One

The town of Morioh, I've always lived here and it's a great town and all but nothing really goes on. Which I don't mind because why would I want something to suddenly change my life. Sure, I'm one of those girls who craves adventures but I'm just a 16 year old girl who goes to high school and is trying to make friends at school with the girls. One day, however, my life did change and gave me the adventure I never asked for.

-

Morioh Town (1999)

As you're on your way to school, you see groups of classmates walk to school together and you start to wonder how it would be if you had a group of friends or at least a friend by your side every morning to walk with to school.

"Why don't people seem interested in me?" you ask yourself "Is there something wrong with me?" When all of a sudden, you feel something stab you in the back and you collapse and knock out.

You wake up and see you're sitting down where you just fainted but also see two guys in front of you.

"She's awake, Josuke." a voice says.

"Yeah, but I don't think she can see us yet." another voice says.

Your eyes start to see clearly and the first thing you see is a small kid with uniform next to a guy with weird hair that reminds you of Elvis.

"What- what the hell happened." you ask them.

"You were sleeping on the floor when we saw you." Josuke says.

"No, there's something wrong because she wasn't sleeping." the kid explains "Someone must've knocked her out or did something to her."

"You think it was a stand user?" Josuke asks the kid.

Koichi shrugs.

"What happened?" Koichi turns his attention to you "Before you knocked out?"

"I, uh, I was walking towards school but then felt a stab in my back-" you say stopping midway then checking your back.

Nothing, there's no scratch or blood or any sign of pain when you touch your back.

"I don't feel anything now but I swear I felt like someone stabbed me in the back and that's why I knocked out." you explain then look at them to see their reactions.

They look surprised yet confused.

"I don't want you guys to think that I'm making up a story soI won't feel embarrassed for laying down in the middle of the sidewalk and I know it's hard to believe-" you explain then stopping to sigh "You know what, whatever, I did knock out and slept on the sidewalk. You guys won't believe me either way."

"Girls are confusing." Koichi whispers to Josuke.

"It's fine." Josuke tells you then standing up reaching his hand out to you "I believe you."

You're only thought is "What just happened and why did he say he believes me? Is he just being nice?"

You take his hand and get up.

"My name's Josuke Higashikata." Josuke says "And this is Koichi Hirose."

Koichi smiles at you.

"I'm (Y/N)." you say awkwardly.

"Come on, let's get to class before it gets late." Josuke says.

"What is going on, one second I'm wishing for friends and then knock out and the next, I wake up to make some friends?!" you think to yourself "Can things get any more bizarre!?"