27

Yoongi was having a dream about the little ghost girl. The last time he saw her was last night. It was the first time he had ever seen her so close. And it was because of Jungkook. When he turned to look at Jungkook in the bed, she was right next to him on the
bed. She was trying to touch him. Trying to play with his hair and looking at Yoongi with a soft smile when she noticed him looking.  

Yoongi was terrified.

  He had leaned back into the wall again, telling Jungkook to just go to sleep. Jungkook didn't stop bothering Yoongi, wanting him to make stupid eye contact. Yoongi didn't want to risk seeing her so closely again. It was scary. But then he heard her laughing as he was arguing back with Jungkook. He turned to Jungkook in confusion. Why was she laughing?

  Creepy child.

  He hadn't seen her in person since last night. But now she was in his dream. And this time she looked happier. She didn't have the blood stain, either. Her clothes were even different and her hair looked shorter. Great. Now she's following him even in his dreams.

  "Yeonie?" Yoongi's voice went into the void of his dream world. There was no reason why he was saying Yeonie. Who even is that? Is that the girl's name? Why had he said it? "Yeonie." He repeated as the little girl smiled. It was no longer creepy. Yoongi felt safer here. And if this little ghost girl fucking wanted something from him, she should've been doing it this way all along. Because this is Yoongi's dream, so he feels like he knows her. He knows himself.

  In reality, she needs to stay away.

  "Yeon.." He tilted his head. Why was his dream world so dark and gloomy? "What do you want from me, little girl?" He asked.

  The girl just smiled.

  Yoongi woke up. The wall he was pressed against was cold. He turned his head away from it to look at Jungkook. He was sleeping peacefully, his stupid perfect face just resting like normal. Yoongi leaned over a little to look around his room. Nobody was there.

  "Why are you awake?" Yoongi jumped from Jungkooks sudden voice, looking down at him in surprise. Jungkook apparently found it in himself to smile at his little scare.

  "I thought you were asleep." Yoongi plopped his head back down onto his pillow and faced Jungkook. "You scared me." He stated.

  Jungkook leaned onto his side and faced Yoongi. "I was woken up." He said. Yoongi stared back into his eyes, which were a lot closer than he remembered being possible. Jungkook put his hand under his pillow and cleared his throat. "We should sleep."

  A strand of Jungkook's hair was hanging in front of his eyes. Yoongi wanted to badly to move it away. It was bothering him. Instead, he just stared at it for a moment. No way did he want to touch Jungkook in any way. He barely knows how to feel even sleeping next to him.

"Or I could skip class tomorrow and hope that I stop having meaningless dreams." Yoongi sighed to himself as he tried to rest again.

  Jungkook looked off for a moment, seeming to think. "What kind of dreams?" Yoongi frowned as Jungkook looked back into his eyes. He sure is a lot different than what he's heard about him. Yoongi was expecting him to be big and bad, wanting to smash everything in his way and not caring about anyone.

He doesn't seem that way, really.

  "Why would you want to know?" Yoongi suddenly asked. His voice wasn't harsh. It wasn't meant to be a mean question. Jungkook seemed surprised by it, still.

  "Right."

~