The night...

3am... Dz studio...

(D): to himself  "Yaar neend nahi aa rahi hai... Pata nahi kahan ghoom raha hai dimaag mera... Ek kaam karta hoon... Yahin kuchh karta hoon studio me... Kya pata koi khoobsurat melody ban jaaye..." He got up and went towards his room...

"Dekho to zara kaise aaram se so rahe hain ye dono... Idhar neend nahi aa rahi mujhe..." He thought and entered washroom...

After getting fresh he searched for his towel to wipe his face... He realised that Shanaya had taken it so it might be in the gallery...

In the gallery...
As he entered, he saw some structure there... He skipped a heartbeat..

(D): "Sana tum?"

(S): "Baap re!! Darshan dara dete ho tum!! Aise achanak aa jaate ho kabhi bhi.."

(D): "Maine tumhe daraya ya tumne mujhe!" He slightly smiled

(S): "Haha.. Wese tum soye nahi? 3 baj rahe hain! Is everything alright?" She asked in concern...

(D): "Haa everything's fine... Wo mujhe neend nahi aa rahi thi... Tum bhi to nahi soyi ab tak... You need to rest... Doctor ne tumhe kaha na aaram karo, fir..."

(S): "Wo tumne kaha tha na shaam ko ki tum taaron se baat kar rahe the... To bas main bhi wahi karne ki koshish kar rahi thi..." She looked down shyly..

Darshan smiled at this move of her.. There was an awkward silence for a minute... Darshan moved a few steps ahead and was looking at the stars... Shanaya was still in the same position...

(D): "Kya kaha inhone?"

(S): "Keh rahe the ki wo mujhse baat nahi karenge!" She made a puppy face saying that and stood beside him looking towards the sky...

(D): "Wo bhala kyu?"

(S): "Kyuki tum mere saath nahi the na!" She smiled and looked at him and he looked at her... Their eyes were locked for some time...

Darshan broke the silence...

(D): "You know what Sana... When I look in your eyes, I feel it's an ocean, Ocean of so many emotions that... When I look at them I get drowned in love... Deep, very deep love..."

They were in the same position for about a minute. Shanaya broke the lock and hugged him tightly...

(S): "You know what Darshan... In your arms I feel so secure, so safe that I feel even if the whole of world stands against me, I won't even get scratched.."

She hugged him more tightly, he hugged him back... After some time they break the hug and decide to go to sleep as it was already 4 in the morning... Shanaya went to the room where Kirti was sleeping while Darshan slept with the boys... It was a big day for them... It was like they had a lot of it happening in the past 2 days...

...

To be continued

I'm really sorry guys I couldn't update you with this part of the story as I was too busy with my studies... Please excuse me for this... 🙏

This was my first trial to write a story... I know I've made many grammatical mistakes and I'm sorry for that... I think I should end up with this story here and we have a new, better one coming soon... I'm working with a new story for you guys which you'll enjoy more than this one...  😉

Stay connected, be safe, drop your views in the comments section about ending this story here #Spreadlove 💙

(Do you want me to continue this or start with a new one?)