Quick Explanation

I finally got around to making this, I would firstly like to say sorry for how much I don't update this book or give updates about its process. I'm trying to update you guys on my board or whatever it's called, but I thought it would be best to update y'all on the actual book.
I'll give a brief answer as to why I'm making this below, then I'll go into detail after that in case people don't want to read a giant block of text.

First off, this book will be on hold. It will not be abandoned or anything, I simply want to rewrite all the previous chapters. Once that's done I will begin to update the story further. I have no clue how long it'll take, but I'll try my best to finish them quickly and I'll make sure they're up to my standards, I don't want any bad chapters for you guys. <3 You guys deserve the best. That's really it, if you want a full explanation and extra bits that'll be below this, but that's all I have to say. Have a great rest of your day, I'll see you soon!

Now onto the explanation. This book will be put on hold, I've done a lot of thinking and I don't want anyone to get confused when reading this book for the first time or just reading it in general. There's a lot of information that is either left out or not important anymore, I'm going to fix that as well as improve the chapters. Chapter 6 has already been rewritten and I think it's honestly a whole lot better than the previous one, though I haven't published it to you guys yet, which brings me to my next point.
I will be updating this book in chunks. Rewritten chapters will be posted in groups, like chapter 6, 7, 8, and 9 all together. I'm not too sure on this, I may make it two chapters get updated together, but for now my plan still stands.
As to where I'll be stopping my spree of rewriting, my plan is to stop at chapter 24, or 23? As I said before, I've thought about this book quite a bit and have made some changes as to what happens, so I'll be implementing those changes into the book. It will take a while, but it's to make this book the best it can be (especially since it's being written by me, someone who is honestly terrible at writing).
That's all I really have to update you guys on, if you do have any questions I'm always open to hearing them! And I'd really quickly like to just advertise myself here, I've been working on an animation (it isn't done fully but it's still something) about Cory's Fallout Roleplay! It'll be posted on my art book soon and you can check it out if you'd like! Other than that though, thank you again for all the support, it means a lot seeing that you guys actually enjoy the stuff I make and I'm very grateful to have supporters like you guys! I hope these changes will improve your reading experience? Whatever you call it, but yeah that's really it. Have a great rest of your day, I'll see you guys soon!