81.

Her.

2 months went by blissfully, peacefully, smoothly and successfully. 

Businesses are thriving and Leo opened new chain of restaurants, which will be only in Europe, unlike other chains. I launched new skin care products and brand-new spring makeup collection. 

Famiglia and Familia are blossoming too. Our Mafias are the strongest, the most powerful, the most dangerous ones. 

Our families are radiating joy and anticipation. They are very excited about our arrival of our son and I got a lot of tips and pieces of advice from Carmen, who is very sweet and never makes me feel like I am suffocating from everyone's inputs and daily calls and texts. Mi familia visited us 4 times during the weekend as we all hung out, having a great time.

The pregnancy is well-progressing and our bambino is doing very well. We visit doctor now twice a month. Possibility of my baby bump being a bit smaller than average came true, but doctor assured us that it is harmless and everything is going smoothly. Ver luckily my body is not swelling, like I read that it could. My beasts are just like they used to be, but it doesn't mean that I won't breastfeed or will breastfeed less. Leonardo and I are obsessed with checking the size of our baby. As I am 19 weeks pregnant, our bambino is as big as mango. 

I am very energised and have no mood swings. Everyday I work out with Leonardo in the morning and as he works out in the evening, I do yoga. My workouts are very chill and steady, but they do enough to keep me active and help my body to stay fit. I do a lot of stretching. We swim in the pool as well. 

My cravings are very stable: kiwis, mango gelato, doughnuts and avocado toasts. I do want other things, like brownies, cupcakes, pastas, but not that often. I drink a lot of water and still avoid cauliflower and melon joined it. 

I still sleep very well and don't want maternity pillow. After adding one pillow under my baby bump purely because it weight me down on one side, I got comfortable again. The two of us cuddle all night long. 

My ardour and neediness keep growing. I have never though that it could get any wilder, but I was wrong. A day doesn't go without any intimacy; I want to pleasure him or get his hands all over myself; often I crave both. Moreover, Leo keeps getting sexier, more handsome, more appealing, more tempting and I have no idea on whom it is - me, my hormones or him. 

Furthermore, he can't keep his hands to himself either. We have it rough and sweet, fast and slow, something mix of all. We have morning, shower, evening, night sessions. Neither of us is patient when it comes to getting hands on one another; we had loving moments in the car a few times, more than I recall in his office and my office, a couple of times in the boardrooms at both, mine and his, headquarters. The only adjustment we had to make was that I am no longer comfortable laying on my back for a long time. Other positions feels just as good as they used to, if not better. 

So, all in all, everything is perfect. 

Today it is Thursday and I am getting dressed to get to work because I have to be in not before 11. Sadly, Leonardo had to go sooner, but we still cuddled, worked out, showered, did our regiments and ate breakfast together. 

As my baby bump is big and noticeable, I have to wear fairly oversized clothes, but not for long as during the weekend we will announce pregnancy to the public through our social media, Instagram to be specific. We want to take cozy, homely picture; nothing over the top. 

While I did my makeup, I grinned widely at my daily delivery of happiness. Leo never fails to surprise me with the loveliest flowers. Bouquets keep getting bigger and prettier.