LETS SPEAK OUT !!

So its not exactly expressing my thoughts but its probably an attempt to spread smiles and love if I can.

So these days I have seen many people who are sad,depressed and feeling unloved.For real I am not a saint or anything but I just know how the heck it really feels..I know no one will be interested in here to know my thoughts and I am not going to speak them even I just want to say that to anyone if ever feels unloved then you must know you are LOVED !! Its just hidden !! You will find it out soon !! I swear !! If its taking time to be found then you got to LOVE YOURSELF !! GOT TO BELIEVE YOURSELF !! YOU NEVER CAN GIVE UP WITHOUT REACHING YOUR GOAL RIGHT?! SO JUST CARRY ON !! AND TRUST ME ITS THE BEST WAY TO LEAVE SELF-LOVED THAN WAITING TO BE LOVED BY SOMEONE !!

This might not be exactly what anyone will want but it was just an attempt that I guess can help someone? I wanna say that these are all JUST MY OPINIONS and it may be not fine to you or you don't agree with them..its fine we all got different opinions and different ways to speak them out !! Also we all got many pains so its just hard to judge anyone cause not a other single soul could understand the others pain.

YOU ARE LOVED BY ME !! I ASSURE YOU TILL THE LAST OF MY BREATH YOU RESERVE A PLACE IN MY HEART AND MAYBE I DON'T REALLY KNOW YOU BUT YES I DO ! IF YOU SEE IT AND FOLLOWING ME I LOVE YOU CAUSE YOU THOUGHT OF FOLLOWING WHICH ACCORDING TO ME IS A SWEET GESTURE ! IF U DECIDED TO READ THIS I LOVE YOU CAUSE YOU TRUSTED THIS BOOK MAYBE GOOD ! IF YOU ARE MY FRIEND THEN I DON'T THINK I NEED TO EXPLAIN REASONS TO LOVE YOU BUT ONE OF THE IMPORTANT IS FOR STANDING WITH ME !

I know many/most of you won't like this chapter but I just wrote cause I wanted to at least give a try and assure everyone they are loved !!

SPREAD LOVE SWEETHEARTS !!
STOP HATE !!
LOVE Y'ALL !! ❤️❤️❤️

WILL GIVE ORIGINAL CREDITS TO MISS CATHERINE LANGFORD AKA MISS ANGEL FOR INSPIRING THIS CHAPTER ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

PS - REQUEST FOR A GENEROUS ACT OF COURTESY TO GIVE A TRY :-
➪ TO MY JOINT ACCOUNT WITH MISS ANGEL xCath_Banbit13x WHICH IS sassy_stellara_sis THE MEMBER / REVIEWERS / PARTICIPANTS FORMS ARE OUT AND LOADS ARE COMING NEXT !! ❤️
➪ TO THE SWIFTIE COMMUNITY NAMED TheMadWomanCommunity WITH SwiftHeart46 ALL FORMS FOR CONTESTS ARE OUT !! YOU CAN CHECK IT UP !! WE GOT TO EXPAND THE FAMILY SWIFTIES !!❤️

BYEEE !!
*hugs*
- NATALIE ❤️