chapter 16: Ethan the depressed

BEWARE, THIS IS A SAD CHAPTER. WELL NOT REALLY SAD BUT ALSO HAPPY PARTS SO ENJOY! I'M SORRY FOR PEOPLE WHO HATE LONG CHAPTERS. JUST BARE WITH ME. LMAO

Ethan's POV

All day I was just sulking and not talking, how come I'm such an untrustworthy person. I wander around. the hall and I spot y/n talking with Jack again, great! this is a tragedy! I walked to her and was about to talk when she glared at me.

"don't even dare come to me!" She said with gritted teeth

Jack looked at her confused and I just frown and walked away. I know, I know I'm such an asshole, I get it! I cheated on her with my stupid ex, who is a dumb ass.

IN HISTORY CLASS

I was feeling very depressed, and wasn't even paying attention to anything, and suddenly the teacher asked "Mr.Hwang who built the Eifell tower?"

"Huh oh uhh mr.eife-" I started to feel dizzy and my vision started to blur and I dunno what happened next.

y/n's POV

I was taking note's in Mr.Darwin's English class when he asked Ethan something "Mr.Hwang who built the Eifell tower?" I looked at him he mumbled "Oh uhh mr.eife-" I don't know what happened but started to look like he was sick and he fainted on the floor. I know I know that he cheated on me, but he was still my best friend so I shot up from my chair and ran to him.

I hugged him tight and kept on saying "Hello?Ethan?Wake up!" but he didn't move or talk. Mr.Darwin was looking concerned and told me to bring him to the nurse. I did what I was told and unexpectally he ended up in the hospital. I called everyone.

ANNOYING KIDZ

Sarcastic bitch: guys! Go to the hospital on High street! Ethan fainted

Knife boi: Is this a joke?

Sarcastic bitch: No joke! I'll meet ya there

Queen(Tj): I'm on my way

annoying moon guy: I'll be there in 10 minutes

Annoying(Eden): I'm coming

Donkey(Dante): I'll skip class

Vegan guy: Be there

I quickly rushed into his room to see the weird looking docter and asked him "Is he umm alright?"

"He's clearly too depressed" He said while looking at all his test results.

"Oh umm okaay" I mumbled

Was it me that is making him depressed?wait, am I the cause of this? My thoughts were interrupted by. the door bursting open and to reveal Ethan's family and Tj, Cameron, Eden, Dante, Aidan and Blake.
"Is he alright?" Mrs.Hwang asked