82.

Her.

I woke up first and smiled at Leonardo, who is snuggled into me, sleeping peacefully with his dreamy face securely buried in my neck and hand on my baby bump. My fingers ran through his midnight black, silky, shiny hair that falls into beautiful, natural waves. 

As I massaged his scalp, played with his hair and glazed my other hand over his strapping back, I got soft kiss of approval on my neck in reply. I eagerly went on with my tender motions, letting him get much needed rest and relaxation. 

After some time Leonardo hugged me tightly and kissed my shoulder a few times before locking his magical, bottomless, captivating gaze on mine. 

"Good morning, baby."- I spoke cheerfully and kissed his forehead, getting wide, exceedingly charming smile in reply. 

"Good morning, la mia bellezza."- replied merrily Leonardo and pecked me tenderly. 

"How is your arm?"- I asked in concern as my fingertips very lightly traced it. The stitched up wound is much smaller, there is no redness and bruising. 

"I feel great, amore mio, I promise."- assured me softly Leo and kissed my cheek.

I pulled him back in my arms and he was eager to get back in his position, making it very comfortable for both of us. 

"Grazie mille, principessa."- he said softly and kissed my neck affectionally. 

"Always, Leo."- I answered, keeping his broad, vigorous frame in my embrace, enjoying it just as much as he is. 

We stayed in bed, having peaceful moment, feeling complete and happy. 

Around 8AM we got up and did our routine together. As Leo took off his boxers, unintentional smirk formed on my face once I saw his semi hard-on. Oh, I know that I definitely caused it when I bended to pat our little devils; mind you, I am in my lingerie. 

I innocently approached him as his predatory gaze roamed around my figure, lasting on my chest longer. My hands glazed over his shoulders, moving to his muscular, inked arms while I kissed his neck gently, standing on my tip-toes. Coarse, sexy sigh escaped from him when my hands wondered off to his Depp-defined V-line and kisses got to his razor-sharp jawline. 

"I can't leave you unattended."- I whispered seductively against his plump lips before kissing him passionately, getting just as amorous reply. 

"Cami."- groaned attractively Leonardo when I kissed his majestic, robust, mouth-watering body all the way, getting on my knees. I am more than in the mood to pleasure him and he is just as up for that. 

I kissed him from the base to the tip while slowly stroking entire length, causing him to get rock hard in no time. One of his large, masculine hand tangled in my hair gently, but securely. I licked his big length, pumping him a bit faster, earning husky, velvety sound of approval. 

"Fuck."- sensually moaned Leo when I took him in my mouth. 

My hands massaged him as I sucked his thick, long hard-on. My tempo switched: slow, fast, slow. I kissed, licked, sucked him while stroking and circling my hands along the length. When I sucked him, my eyes would occasionally lock on hazel ones, which watched my every move with ocean of desire and hunger in them. 

"Cazzo, just like that."- he groaned huskily, shutting his eyes, once I sucked him a bit harder as my tongue swirled around his tip. 

I gladly went on, doing things that he likes the most more often and longer. 

"Mhm, fanculo."- hummed erotically Leonardo, finding his release. 

I swallowed everything down till the last drop, stroking him at steady pace. After I licked him clean, he carefully, gently, impatiently pulled me up and claimed my lips in fond, appreciative kiss. My arms wrapped around his neck as he pressed us closer.