Chapter 10 The Vegetative Male God (10)

    Pushing Feng Yue, warmly and silently followed behind Zhou Wenyao, who was walking in front of him, and occasionally passing by the corridor windows, you can see that the sky at this time is already a dark blue color, only the distant horizon can still be I can see a faint golden red...

    and the quiet corridor can only hear the crisp footsteps of two people at this time, and the sound of the wheelchair wheel rolling over the wooden floor gently, plus the occasional passing. Wind.

    The hearts of the three people rarely calmed down together.

    But this kind of calmness was completely broken after turning a corner together-

    warmly watching the gorgeousness and flamboyance oncoming, he opened his mouth slightly.

    At this time, the huge living room of Feng’s family has been arranged in another appearance, with extended tables and chairs, candles, flowers and tableware have been placed on top, two rows of neatly standing servants, dressed in matching costumes, and a band that is already ready. , Almost as soon as the three of them appeared in the living room, they played soft music. Behind them, the curtains of the floor-to-ceiling windows flew up and down with the night wind outside...

    At least, everything seemed to be beautiful.

    At this time, sitting with her back to them was a curly-haired woman wearing a dark purple leaky back dress. Almost when she heard the sound of music, she turned her head and looked at them in surprise. It's a pity that Surprisingly, after seeing the warmth and Feng Yue behind Zhou Wenyao, he quickly froze on his face. Even the intimacy Wenyao was only turned twice in his mouth, and he couldn't say it completely.

    After all, in her opinion, Feng Yue has already begun to recover at this time, and his current identity is still her fiancé, in front of him, why is she...

    so tangled, Fang Qingya's face is now blue and white. Yes, it looks so weird.

    But at this moment, she couldn't help but feel a strange uneasiness in her heart. Even she herself didn't know what she was upset about...

    Zhou Wenyao looked at Fang Qingya like this, and the corners of her mouth were always hanging. A seemingly nonchalant smile, but there seemed to be some slight ridicule in the smile, but I didn't know whose ridicule was directed at.

    He walked forward two steps slowly, smiling.

    "Qingya, today you are celebrating your birthday. If only the two of us are too deserted, so I called Warmth and A Yue together. You shouldn't mind, right?"

    Warmth...

    Fang Qingya's There was a chuckle in my heart, but after

    listening to Zhou Wenyao's words, facing Feng Yue, how could she say the word mind, just about to be generous, the next second she watched the warmth coming out of the shadows , Looking at the skirt on her, Fang Qingya stood up.

    This dress...this dress...

    she remembers that she saw it in a magazine. The mysterious French handmade custom family produced the most sought-after one this year. It was also the best birthday gift she chose to give herself this year. Remember Before, she only hinted to Zhou Wenyao when she was warm, but now this skirt is actually worn on this woman, this kind of woman who is so poor that she wants to work in her family! She doesn't think she can afford such a brand, and even if Feng Yue recovers, he can't spend a penny under Zhou Wenyao's "look after", so except for him...