Chapter 1 - At Midnight

" how did I end up here? How did I end up living with these two crazy people."  That's what Tooru Oikawa thought as the sun shines through his new apartment window. The noise of his obnoxious roommates laughing woke him up. He turns over to pick up his phone from under his pillow, the brightness of his phone blinds him, regretting not turning it down last night. "What the hell, it's four in the morning, why the fuck are these crazy people up?"  He turns on his back, looks up at the ceiling and pulls his pillow up to his ears trying to block out the noise, then he turns around again on his stomach doing the same thing trying to fall back asleep. The sunlight is even brighter making it hard to fall asleep, even when his face is smooshed in a pillow. Giving into the world he finally gets up and looks around his new room. Tooru moved in about 3 days ago and still has boxes everywhere. Only a few thing are unboxed, like his stuffed animal box that had all of his stuffed animals in it or what he likes to call them 'his baby's'. His poster box that has a bunch of volleyball posters and famous movies. Lastly his mattress on the floor next to a picture of his old high-school friends and him. Oh how he wishes to go back in time to play volleyball with them, or to go to one of their houses every other Saturday and sleepover not falling asleep till Midnight. He walks to one of his boxes labeled 'Winter clothes' and opens it. As he looks trough he finds one of his favorite outfits. He pulls a long gray wool-like jacket, along with some black skinny jeans, a light tan sweater and a red/green/orange scarf. Once he puts the mess hes made back into the box he walks to the mirror on the bathroom door and hold the outfit up to him. Satisfied with his work he takes off his white t shirt and puts on the outfit. He walks to his own bathroom to do his hair. Once again satisfied with his work he finally walks out to see what all that noise was about...

At Midnight

—————————————————————————
Done with the first chapter! Sorry if this one is short, I tried my best and I feel like for the first chapter I don't really need to put that much. I promise all the other ones will be at least one thousand words!

If you need someone to talk I'm here☺. People care about you even if you don't believe it so please don't give up during these hard times.

please tell me if I made a mistake or if there is a problem.

thank you <3,

- Milkbread308

474 words