Additional Part

Kuroo's P.O.V.

(Note: When Kuroo dreams, it's always from the perspective of (y/n).)

Tsukishima intertwined his hand onto (y/n)'s, and we started walking around the park. They passed by people who are also dating, some kids, and some adults who are just out to enjoy the snow. (y/n) stop walking and tugged Tsukishima's hand. "Hey, Tsukki. Let's play a game." She grinned.

"What kind of game?" Tsukishima asked with a smile. He was smiling the whole time, and it's making (y/n)'s heart weak for Tsukishima.

"Hide and Seek. " (y/n) replied, and Tsukishima just laughed.

"What a lame game." Tsukishima teased but, (y/n) just smiled.

"I'll add a twist. There will be a surprise at the end. I'll be leaving clues for you to find me, okay? You should count to 30 while I hide and leave the ten clues at the same time." (Y/N) explained.

Tsukishima just rolled his eyes and turned around. "Fine. Count down, starts now..." He said as he started the count down.

(Y/n) quickly ran away from him and placed the clues, which seemed like a note. Once she was done she walked towards the stepping stones towards the middle of the river.

She gazed at the place where she placed her last note and looked up at the sky. "Ma, thank you for letting me experience this, but everything has an end, right? It's time..." She muttered as tears started to form in the corners of her eyes.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Once she exhaled, she started singing.

"Flower, gleam and glow,

Let your power shine,

Make the clock reverse,

Bring back what once was mine," She sang gracefully but, unlike how she sang it before. It was full of pain with its hidden meaning.

"Heal what has been hurt..." She sang as her heart ached with every bit of memory that came into her mind.

"Don't go," I saw myself pleaded but, she was too desperate to meet Tsukishima. From her perspective, I saw that she doesn't want Tsukishima to get the wrong idea between me and her.

"I'm sorry," She muttered before completely letting loose of my hand and started running towards the direction where she heard Tsukishima's voice.

'I'm sorry... Kuroo...' She thought as she walked away.

"Change the Fates' design,

Save what has been lost" She sang once as more tears came flooding down her face. I can see and feel the pain she's feeling in my head even though this just me who keeps on dreaming about the happenings in her daily life. Memories flashed before her eyes.

Kiyoko tilted her head, confused. "Who's Yachi?" she replied.

Her face turned white as chalk as she heard those words came out of her mouth, it's ringing in her ear, like a broken cassette. Her eyes and mouth were frozen wide open in an expression of stunned surprise.

---

"You know Yachi right?" She asked, begging in her thoughts that she did not erase a character because of her mere existence.