CHAPTER 9

I wake up with a pounding headache and no clue where I am. It's very quiet. The light is muted. I am comfortable and warm, in this bed.

Hmm.. I open my eye, and for a moment I'm tranquil and serene, enjoying the strange, unfamiliar surroundings. I have no idea where I am. I sit up, trying not to let the dizziness send me sprawling back onto the bed. When I look around me, I notice that I'm in my room. How did I get here? I try to sort out my thoughts as I fall back onto my pillow groaning.

Fragments of the night come back to me, the shards of memory slicing through my headache like a knife. I remember running away from the house- oh no, I remember going to the bar- oh no, I remember getting really drunk- oh no and also meeting a stranger, Sebastian that was his name. Worst of all, the memory of me pointing the gun at him comes back and Antonio walking towards me.

God! Why did I run away?

And then later......

Oh my God!

Did he touch me? I quickly check my body to see if I'm still wearing my clothes. I sign when I see I'm still on my clothes.

I'm an absolute imbecile, why would I think of something like that.

And did he...did he catch me when I passed out? I feel a wave of humiliation and embarrassment. I lie in the dark for sometime before I hear the knock on the door.

The door flies open and I look up to see Antonio enter the room in all glory. He looks good enough to eat. Devour. But I really, really shouldn't have such thoughts, even though he's the only thing I seem to have an appetite for. He shuts the door behind him and crosses the room to sit on the other side of the bed.

"Good morning Ivy" he says in a voice that makes me shiver.

"Morning" I reply biting my lips. I always bite my lips whenever am scared, excited or anxious. But right now I was scared of what he'd do to me.

"I'd assume you slept very well"

I nod my head still not looking at him.

"Words Ivy" he says looking at me.

"Yes I did" I say looking at the duvet

"Good" he brings out a packet of cigarette from his pant pocket and lights up one.

"Care for some" he asks as he directing it towards me.

"No I don't smoke" I said in a trembling voice. He chuckled, did I say something funny?

"But you drink don't you?" I knew I was in real trouble.

"It's not what you think" I tried to defend myself.

"First, you shoot a girl and when I call you, you run to your room and hide for a week, and now you run away from home and go to the bar to get yourself drunk, tell me what you want me to think of that, huh tell me" he screams and throws a chair through the room making it break into pieces. He looks at me and then I see his eyes, they are bloodshot red. For the first time in my life am actually scared, not of him but for my life.

"I'm sorry, okay I didn't mean to run away. I just don't know what came over me" I was actually telling the truth.

He closed his eyes seemed like he was counting to ten or something like that. When he opened them they were blue dreamy orbs.

Dreamy blue orbs that had a lot of unknown stories, Eyes I could get lost in and never want to be found.

He sighs "Just have a shower, change and come down for breakfast. You have 10minutes". He says and leaves the room. I release a breath I didn't know I was holding. For a moment I thought I was dead.

After my bath and changing into a light short gown, I enter the dinning to find Antonio sitting reading a newspaper. I didn't really imagine him to be the type that reads newspaper in the morning.

"Good morning Ivy" I turn to see Liv smiling while carrying a tray.

"Good morning Liv, let me help you with that" I walk to her and carry the tray while she goes to get Antonio's coffee. I set the plates and take my seat, not looking at Antonio.

I open my plate to find Pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs. I smile this is exactly what I need but then I remember I have unfinished business with Antonio. I look up from my plate to see Antonio staring at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Antonio", I call,

"Yes" he answers, how do I ask him?

"Why did you get me fired" I ask biting my lips.

"I don't want you working". He says taking a sip from his coffee like it's no big deal.

"Why?"

He drops his mug and looks at me.

"Let's get one thing straight here Ivy, I'm the man of this house, the head as a matter of fact and you would respect my decision whether or not you like it. You would do exactly as I say without questioning me or else you'll get hurt"

I'm shocked at what he just said, so he fired me for no good reason, great, just great.

He stands up then walks towards me and sits on the table.

"I'd advice you stop biting your lips, it's very distracting" he says then touches my chin as his thumb lightly caresses my bottom lip, I immediately gasp and stop biting my lip. I actually forgot I was still doing that. He looks at my lips then my eyes and when I concentrate on them I see a mixture of lust and desire.

My breath is shallow and I can't take my eyes off him. He looks at my lips again and this time he had a smirk plastered over his face – a very evil smirk.

He leans closer not breaking eye contact, Fuck he's gonna kiss me!

Okay!!
Hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I did while writing it.
Still ya girl-} 01worstnightmare.
^_^