Chapter 1

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I awoke due to the irritating sound of the alarm clock. With a groan, I fumbled for the alarm and pressed it off. I threw the blanket away from me and stood up from my bed. I walked to the bathroom to get myself fixed. 

Today is the first day of school again, and I'm currently in sophomore year. My best friend, Allison Argent, and I have talked about wearing something with the color of blue.

After several minutes of looking through my wadrobe, I finally chose a simple blue v-neck tshirt and threw on a light beige cardigan. Comfortable jeggings and ugg boots completed my attire.

"I'm going to grab some Krispe Kreme on my way to school!" I called out for my mom, breathing in my inhaler. I have this severely deadly lung disease, which I call asthma, although I'm not quite sure if it's still considered as asthma. Without my inhaler, well. Practically, I'm dead.

"All right, sweetheart. You have a great day!" my mom called back.

I left the house and zoomed to school on my white Volkswagen car. 

I drummed my fingers lazily as I waited for the red light to turn green. My watch read "7:50." 

As I've reached the school premises, I went straight to my locker and grabbed the books I needed.

I nudged my locker door shut ran to Room 214, which was the chemistry laboratory. My phone suddenly beeped in my pocket, and I hastily checked it out. It was a text message from Allison. "SAMMY! WER R U? CLASS IS ALMOST STARTING."

I was about to reply her text when I suddenly slammed into someone. I dropped to my knees and my books toppled down from my hands. My breathing quickened.

"Sorry," the person whom I bumped into apologized. "Here." I looked up and saw him. Isaac Lahey. He has curly, dirty blonde hair that flowed mid-length to his forehead. His eyes were of the Pacific Ocean's, blue as it would ever be. His lips were plush yet fine.

"That's all right. Thank you." I breathed.

He grinned and handed me the books. I turned away, and we walked in opposite directions. I took my inhaler out and my breathing was yet normal.

I didn't bother running to the lab anymore, since the bell has already rung. I took my time arriving at the lab, nodding my head, smiling.