Chapter 1 ~ new school day

Krystal's pov ~
6:45 am
Krystal slammed her hand down on her alarm and tried to go back to sleep until she realized it was her first day of high school. she had moved from another town into inkopolis.
"Yikes! It's my first day of high school!"
She went downstairs and ate breakfast then went to clean herself up and brush her tentacles in the bathroom. She took her golden toothpick and made her hair look like an normal inkling girl's hair(her actual hair is like five tentacles).She never like the attention she got from her tentacles so she always put it up so it didn't look like it. After she changed into an a hoodie and normal black pants.
timeskip~
7:20 am
Krystal: mom I'm leaving!
K mom: try to make new friends!
Krystal: I will!
As Krystal walked to school she saw a octoling running and realized that she doesn't know which way to get to her school. Maybe I could ask him where to go? catches up to the octoling.
Krystal: ummmm H-hi do you know which way to vortex high?
???: follow me
Krystal runs along the octoling and asks
Krystal: what's your name? (she talks when there's only one person with her)
???: my name is Leo
Krystal: Oh okay. hi Leo
At school
Ms.Morcock: we have an new student today
Alan: is she hot?
Ms.Morcock: be quite and sit down
Alan: I'm just ask-
Ms.Morcock: quite!
Ms.Morcock: our new stude-
Krystal: sorry sorry I'm late!
Ms.Morcock: I said this is our new student! Krystal please find a seat hun
Krystal's bright blue eyes scanned across the room. She saw four spots available. One was next to leo one was next to the boi who said she was hot one was next to a octoling girl and the last seat was next to an inkling girl. Being a hybrid she somehow really liked octolings. So she walked over to the octoling girl and sat down.
Krystal's pov ~
As soon as she sat down next to the octoling girl the girl started talking to her
Elizabeth: hello! My name's Elizabeth what's yours?
Krystal: uh-umm......... krystal........ (she said quietly)
Elizabeth: oh sorry didn't hear you there could you please repeat that for me?
Krystal's body started shaking. She didn't like talking to people and it made her quite uncomfortable in a certain way.
Elizabeth: are you okay?
She started to calm herself down and just nodded her head and then looked away
Elizabeth's pov ~
Shy... quiet.... introverted...... she's 90% of the gamer crowd (for those who play Genshin Impact who have also talked to cloud retainer (the adepti) and watch bwaap).
Maybe I can get her to talk later.
As (math) class was ongoing a paper airplane hit her in the back of her head.
Krystal's pov ~
Looks behind herself and picks up the paper airplane then opens and starts reading it.
Krystal: this person has very messy writing........      hey cutie wanna hang out later?
Krystal looked behind her and saw alan with a smirking face.
Krystal: (writing on the note) no thank you, I have other things to do.

Yeet. Idk what I'm doing anymore. I'm not in the mood to write.