Almost [Part 2] - Final

Taeyeon change a lot after he was left alone by his family. He still unable to contact his wife and daughters. He used to ask Tiffany about Jessica but he end up get murderous glare from her. Starting from that moment, he never ask again. He also stop going out with his girlfriend. Now he only focus on his work and searching for his family. He not giving up on them

"Taeng, you're zoning out. Something wrong somewhere?" Yul sit beside Taeyeon at the cafeteria

"Nothing wrong Yul"

"Still thinking about your family?"

"Always"

Yul fold his arms on the table "I don't know where they are now but they are fine. I tried to ask my wife about them but she is not telling me. I just heard a bit from Seulgi since he often meet with Irene"

"What should I do to bring them back Yul? I am hopeless now" Taeyeon said weakly

"Be patience for a while okay? Soon you will find a way to settle your problem"

"I don't know if I have chance to meet them. Sooyoung obviously hate me not to mention their mother. I worry about Yeri. Usually she will sick if we apart from each other too long. I miss my family" Taeyeon vision blurred by tears

"Don't give up, okay? Sooner or later you will meet them" Yul paused "If you want them back, make sure you not repeating the same mistake. No playing around anymore. If only they give you chance but you still the old Taeyeon, I bet it will be the last time you see them"

Taeyeon remain silent as he register what Yul just said to him. Yul continue after no respond from his friend "You're silent, are you not agree with me? You don't want to quit cheating? If you still wanted to enjoy your life then you just continue but don't expect your family return to you. You're greedy, don't you realize it? You want to enjoy yourself with random woman and at the same time you want to keep your family. If there is no more love for them, set them free. Sica and the girls deserve someone who can protect them. Someone that they can rely on and always be there whenever they need him. If you can't do that then it's better to stop looking for them" Yul sighs heavily "We're not getting young, Taeng. We will need our kids to take care of us. We're not always on top. Now you might not need your daughters but when you fall then you will see the value of your family. Remember the day you take Jessica as your wife. You not marry her just because she is pretty and smart but you want to start a family with her. You vow to protect her until you die but what happen now? All you do is breaking her heart. Not only hers but 4 hearts in total. Imagine if that thing happen to your daughters? Will you like it if their husband cheating on them every now and then? Remember that no one protecting the girls if not you. You don't have son. No one replacing you to lead the family. Sica can protect the girls but how much she can do compare to a man? You're lucky that Jessica not cheat back. If she did, I bet she will find a better man than you. Believe me, she have everything that man want in their wife. While you're not appreciating your wife, there are bunch of man queue up to replace you. You're a loser Tae"

"I regret it Yul"

"You always said that when things turn upside down but see what happen now?"

"I regret for real. I want my family back" Taeyeon wiping his tears with tissue

"Don't stop searching for them and beg for their forgiveness. Sica not sending divorce paper, right?"

"No"

"That's mean you still have chance. Don't give up" Yul tapping Taeyeon hand "Let's go back to work"

......................

Meanwhile Taeyeon daughters getting fond with Siwon. They are very happy whenever Siwon come to visit them and bring lot of foods. Jessica also happy seeing her daughter having fun. The girls also often going out with Siwon either go to the mall or just go to convenient store to buy snacks. Siwon spoiling the girls like his own daughters