Chapter 4

I woke up not feeling so great. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I must of ate something bad. My brother walked in the bathroom and held my hair.

"You are not going to school like this"
He said putting it up in a messy bun so he wouldn't have to hold it. He was the best brother. I finished and he handed me cloth to clean my face. I hugged him then he handed me a bucket.

"Go lay down I won't be home to late so I will send Brand and Mikey over after school"
He said. I smiled and nodded. I looked at my outfit I was to stomach sick to change without throwing up again so Mikey would just have to see me in my grey sweat pants and white tank top. I got cold so I wrapped one of my brothers plaid shirts over my tank top but I didn't button it up. I grabbed a blanket and sat on the couch making sure that bucket was near by. I watched TV for so long that I was actually sick of it. So I decided to roll over and fall asleep. I was woken up by someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see all the boys.

"Hey guys"
I said sitting up. Data stopped me.

"No lay back down your sick and we're here to take care of you"
He said. I smiled and hugged him. I laid back down and brand brushed the strands of hair that had fallen out of my bun out of my face.

"I always wanted a little sister to take care of Jake is lucky to have you"
He said. I smiled and put my hand on top of his that he kept on the side of my face.

"I'm your Goonie sister now"
I said. He smiled and I hugged him well more like dangled from his neck. Mikey came and sat down on the couch I front of me. He ran his hand across my cheek then grabbed my hand.

"How you doing honey?"
He asked. I smiled at him.

"I'm fine"
I said rubbing my thumb in figure eights against his palm. I looked out the window over the couch to see the outside that I haven't seen since I went to sleep. I saw Finley coming up the driveway.

"Oh no"
I said. Mikey looked out the window.

"He needs to learn to back off!"
Mikey snapped letting go of my hand and getting up to answer the door. Brand followed and Mouth took Brands spot next to me.

"They will handle it Bryn"
He said. I smiled.

"I know"
I said.

"Oh shit guys!"
Chunk said. Chunk ran to my side as Mouth got up to check on the boys. I tried to get up but chunk didn't let me. I sighed and gave up.

"Just rest Bryn they are going to handle this"
He said. I nodded and chunk hugged me.

"Stay safe for me please"
He said. I sighed.

"What's wrong?"
I asked. The boys walked in the room and they seemed as if they had seen a ghost.

"What's wrong guys?"
I asked. Mikey took a breath of his inhaler then looked at me. He held up the note that was folded on the front it said. 'I hope you enjoy being sick'. I was worried now. Mikey unfolded the note and read it to me.

"This is what you get for choosing The Goonies over me. You will regret it I'm nothing like my brother I won't give up until I get what I want from you or someone ends up hurt. That little jerk Mikey stole you from me and now I'm going to get you back and get him back for what he has done. Enjoy being sick that's only the first step to my pay back"
Mikey read. I put my hand to my forehead and I could feel the fever.

"I don't know what he did but I don't think any of us are safe now"
I admitted. Mikey came and sat down next to me then kissed my cheek.

"It's okay we all promised we would keep you safe and now that's what we are going to do"
He said. I hugged him and he did that soothing thing rubbing my head. He was amazing. I could honestly say I loved him. We all just hung out until my brother came back. I started feeling better and could actually breath. The boys decided to stay with me which was super sweet I thought. I laid next to Mikey on the couch. He slept like a log and it was cute. I kissed his cheek and got up wrapping my coat around me. I couldn't handle the staying in side for much longer. I walked out and saw Troy's car drive by as I sat in the drive way on my skate board. I was just wearing my grey sweatpants a white tank top and my jean jacket. I felt gross but it had to be around midnight by now but Troy probably took his buddies out to have fun. It wasn't until he kept passing by my house I got suspicious. Then his car stopped. Finley hopped out and Troy stayed in. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hey baby get my letter?"
He said all flirty.

"Yeah and I'm not sure I'm so happy with you threatening my friends and me"
I said cold. I saw his brother waiting impatiently by the car.

"Baby don't be like that I love you"
He said stepping closer. I pushed him back to where he was originally standing.

"You don't love me you just want to use me"
I said furious. He rolled his eyes.

"Cmon don't you believe in love at first sight"
He said. I was mad now.

"Um no because your not falling in love with me you falling in love with my looks"
I snapped. He sighed getting impatient himself.

"Well I do love you"
He said.

"I barely even talk to you!"
I yelled. He stepped back more.

"Yeah and Um how many days have you known Mikey for!?"
He yelled back.

"You know what Mikey has treated me batter in three days then you have in a whole month I would choose him over you any day!"
I said. He looked furious.

"Hurry up already... God!"
His brother yelled from the car interrupting him.

"I could make your life a dream!"
He yelled.

"Yeah because when you think that I'm dating my friends and threatening them and threatening me is defiantly a real great dream, got to love it!"
I yelled sarcastically. He let this process and was stunned and slightly pissed.

"I'm not giving up on what I said I will see ya later"
He said. He went back to the car and drove off. I got angry and decided to take a walk. I walked around town then all the boys came running up to me.

"Holy shit I'm so happy your okay!"
My brother screamed as they all tackled me into a hug.

"I was just walking"
I said. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Yeah at 1 in the morning without letting any of us know"
He said hugging me again. I laughed and kissed his cheek. Once he let go Mikey hugged me.

"I heard what you said to Finley"
He whispered to me. An embarrassed blush crept upon my cheeks and he kissed them.

"Your so cute when you blush"
He said. I smiled and gave him a quick hug.

"Ok let's get you home before you get sick again"
My brother said. I nodded and Mikey wrapped his arm around my waist walking me safely back home.