"the notes chapter 4"

After class j-hope was about to walk to his locker until jimin and yeonjun ran up to him "hey have you seen star?" asked jimin "and where is yoongi?" asked yeonjun "oh i dont know where either of them at" said j-hope as he walked away looking down on the ground while walking "hey j-hope whats wrong?" asked yeonjun as they walked up to him "oh nothing wrong i was just looking at the ground" said j-hope as he had a fake smile on his face "we know fake smiles when we see one so tell us whats wrong" said jimin as he was looking at j-hope intensely "ok fine, so-" said j-hope as he was explaining what happened "omg that seems harsh follow us j-hope i want to take you somewhere" said jimin as he grabbed his arm and made him follow him.

yeonjun was looking everywhere for the rest of them and saw namjoon almost going in the gym so he ran to him and stopped him "hey namjoon" said yeonjun but he shoved him away and went inside "hey namjoon whats wrong?"asked yeonjun as he followed "its non of your buiness" said namjoon as he took off his shirt and had his shorts on and put a tanktop on "and if you going to follow me would you change first so you wont be hot" said namjoon as he walked inside the gym while yeonjun changed into a gym outfit and followed him inside "but why you following me anyways?" asked namjoon as he was lifting weights "because i wanted to know whats wrong with you" said yeonjun as he was watching him "and i told you nothing is wrong" said namjon as he was lifting weights faster "yea if nothing was wrong then why you have a attitude at me when i asked and why you shoved me away then" said yeonjun as he watched namjoon put the weights down and walked to the tredmill.

"I told you it was non of your buieness" said namjoon as he started running "you know im your sister friend so that means im your friend too so you can tell me anything" said yeonjun as he started the tredmill slow "if i do will you leave me alone?" aske namjoon as he made the tredmill go faster "no cause i want you to help me study" sais yeonjun as he starts to make his tredmill go faster a little bit "ugh fine just let me finish my workouts" said namjoon as he got off from his tredmill and makes yeonjun's faster " oi wait turn it off or ill fall!" said yeonjun as he was running tying not to fall.

After jimin and yeonjun got everyone in the libery everyone except for jhope jimin and yeonjun glared at each other "hey guys dont be mad at eachother just talk things out" said jimin "why should i talk to someone that hurted j-hope"said yoongi as he crossed his arms "its not my fault that i was so worried about my little sister that i got angry just to protect her" said namjoon s he put his legs on the chair " i told you i dont always have to tell you everything that im doing im not a child anymore" said star as she angryly looked at namjoon "but your my little sister im your big brother my role is to take care of you reguardless if you still a child or not" said namjoon as he put his hands on star sholders and shaking her then jimin,yeonjun and jhope pulled namjoon away "get off of me i need to deal with my sibling rn and where is rose anyway?" said namjoon "you know what i havent even seen her all day where is she?" asked star "ill try to call her" said namjoon.

Namjoon calls rose and she answers it "hello?" asked rose "where have you been?" asked namjoon "well i didnt want to intrude of you guys making up after arguring yesterday "what you mean intrude and how you knew we was fighting?" asked namjoon "i was about to hang out with you guys until i saw you guys fighting and i think you guys should make up" said rose "no why should i make up with them?" asked namjoon as he stares at all of them "pls for me little bro or ill hit you till you apoligize" said rose as it sounded like she was walking "ugh fine ill try to agree with them" said namjoon as he hanged up "so where is she?" asked star "she was doing something, guys im sorry for not trusting you guys i was just being to over protctive over my sister and star you is right i shouldnt always be treating you like a child you is already in high school so i should give you a chance to be on your own i wont do it anymore i promise" said namjoon as he gave everyone a hu except for yoongi "and yoongi sorry for calling you short you not short at all you just average and i wont hurt j-hope again i promise" said namjoon as he wanted to give room for one more "fine only if j-hope wants to be friends with you again then so do i" said yoongi as he hugs namjoon and the rest.

everyone apoligized to eachother and was about to head to class until jackson,jungkook and taehyung walked in "what are you doing here?' asked star as jackson walked closer to her "im here cause i really wanted to talk to you" said jackson as he standed infront of her "why cant you talk to me right here?" asked star as she walked back "um excuse me jackson can you get away from my sister she dont want any buiness with you anymore so leave" said namjoon as he shoved jackson away from star "look giant man nobody was talking to you so move away please" said jackson as he was infront of his face "you want to fight since you think your so tough?" said namjoon as he was glaring at him "im not here for fighting im here for star, guys take her away" said jackson as taehyung and jungkook walked to her then jackson started punching namjoon when he was distracted "psst go take jimin too since the others are distracted" said taehyung in jungkook's ear while they took star and jimin and walked away with them as rose and yeonjun broke jackson and namjoon "oi where is jimin and star?" said namjoon "i dont know where your jimin friend at but im not telling you where star at" said jackson as he walked away "oi where you-" said namjoon as he got inturupted by yeonjun "lets sneak up to them and wait to see where they gone" said yeonjun.

sorry i ended in a sorta like clift hanger but im tired hot and lazy to finish this but hope you enjoy