epilouge

5 YEARS LATER

Calum was still with the band, they were going strong and had just released their 3rd album.

Their fanbase continued to grow, and so did their fame.

We were still together, even if we had to battle a long distance relationship. We had our ups and downs, and fought like any couple but never left each other.

//

"Calum? What's this"? I called out, pulling a small black box down from the cupboard.

"Huh"? He asked sleepily as he walked in the room and his eyes lit up as soon as he saw the box.

"Nothing"! He shouted, swiftly moving and grabbing the box and nervously looking around the room as I raised my eyebrow in suspicion.

"Don't ask questions, you'll ruin my plan" he said quietly as he walked out of the room then came back in with my phone.

"Go on Instagram"

I opened the app, seeing I was logged onto my old fan account. I looked up at Calum who was smirking and I saw I had a DM.

I opened them up seeing a DM from Calum, with collage of Calum and I. I opened it seeing a single message;

@mikevsatl; will you marry me?

I grinned down at my phone, remembering when we first started talking and becoming closer, then Calum visiting me and the fights we had but it was all worth it.

I was finally happy.

A/N pretty crappy epilogue but you guys wanted it soooo yEAAhh. luv u xx