Chapter 4 Groups

Chapter 4 Groups

Aurora POV. 

"What?" I ask him.

"How do you hold chopsticks?" He whispers out. I smile and laugh at him.

Since Dean hates raw fish or fish in general he has never even stepped in a sushi restaurant before. He's only tried sushi once because I brought it back to the hotel once... he ended up throwing it up and he hasn't had it since. This is going to be interesting, but it does mean that I get more sushi and we get to go to a small dinner to get a bacon cheese burgers, fries and pop.

You would think that they would have asked us if we liked sushi before picking it.

I grab my chopsticks and place them between my fingers. "Ok, so grab new chopsticks like this" I said. I moved around on the booth to where I sat sideways and looked up at him. 

This is going to be interesting. I close them and open over and over to show him. He opens his new pack and breaks them apart like I had done minutes ago with mine. "Ok rub them together to get all of the extra pointing pieces" I said. 

I bite my lip ring as I watch him fail at the easy tasks. His left chopsticks fell out of his hand and dropped to the ground. 

"How?" I said laughing. 

"Shut up" he mumbles out. "Ok just grab the other one that didn't drop on the ground and do it again but hold it a bit harder" I said. 

He did what I told him. "Ok now place this one here and that one there" I said. He follows me. "Ok try and to pick that piece of paper up," I said. I use the chopsticks and play with them. 

"So Aurora how old are you again?" Becky asks in her annoying high pitch voice. "Uhmmm I'm 17 almost 18" I mumbled out. "Your so young" 

"Thanks... I guess" 

I could hear Dean laugh a bit beside me. "Why do you let her hunt then Sammy Whammy?" Becky asks. She grabs a hold of his arm and gets closer to him. Sam looks down at Becky as like some crazy person under a spell.

"Sorry, Sammy Whammmmy?" I mumble out. I pulled out my cell phone out of my back pocket and got into my camera and put it on video. 

I need more blackmail.

"Yes a cute like nickname my honey bunny gave me"

"Honey Bunny....?" Dean said. I look over at Dean and he looks back to me with an uncomfortable expression on his face. He looked over at me. 'What the fuck' he mouth back. I crack a smile, 'Best Blackmail' I mouth back. He smirks and looks back at Sam. 

Sam leans down and connects his lips with Becky. I feel like I'm going to be sick. "Here is your food" the waiter saves us from seeing this scene unfold in front me… us. The plates were placed in front of us, "Thank you" I said. 

“Would that be all for now?” she asks us all kindly. “I’m all good here” I said, placing my arms onto the table and entwining my fingers and looking up at her with a small smile on my face. She smiles at me. A few seconds later she said a little by and went to work somewhere else.

I grab my chopsticks again and start to eat the delicious California roll. I dip one of the rolls into soy sauce and bring it to my mouth. I look over to Dean and see him looking at the food, just staring at it. His face shows that he didn’t like what he saw in front of him.

He looks over to me, "so... you put the whole thing in my mouth?"

"Yes" 

"Great"