16

The night was still young, (Y/n) whistled as she slipped her way down to a seemingly innocent looking restaurant, waving through the window, she gave a secret message and made her way into the right alleyway near the side of the shop.

Leaping over a long brick wall, she spotted a large iron door.

With a cheeky smile on her face, (Y/n) knocked on the door in a tune, waiting patiently as the handles spun, and opened. Running inside, the door slammed shut, revealing the several stairs going way way deep underground. "This is a doozy." (Y/n) giggled, looking up, she spotted a railing at the top, "Perfect!"

Slipping her staff through the rail, she clung onto it with one hand, and took a running start, as soon as her feet left the floor, she clung onto the staff with both hands and zip lined all the way down the stairs.

"Woohoo!"

Her laughter bubbled as (Y/n) was flung off the rail, forgetting to let go.

Several scraps of metal and failed weapons scattered on the floor as the female popped her head out from the rubble, the room was dark, the only sources of light were the several bright computer screens. "Ah! That was fun!" (Y/n) said, dusting off her jacket and looking around.

"How odd to find you here (Y/n)."

Her orbs caught with a very tall, lean man, his short blue hair was spiked up, he wore a gas mask that covered his entire face, a bandana pushing his hair back. He wore a simple white lab coat, with no shirt underneath, and some plain black pants held up by a belt, and sneakers for shoes.

"Vegapunk!"

(Y/n) engulfed her good friend in a tight hug, in which he gripped her hair tightly, "Get off me, you lab monkey." His voice sounded like if the devil and god had fused, supported by his gas mask, which made him sound a little muffled. (Y/n) pulled away and placed her hands on her hips, "It's been awhile! I came by to tell you how it's going."

The man stopped his shuffling of papers and tilted his head, "Oh?" He said, (Y/n) sat on his iconic chair with wheels, "It's getting pretty boring now. I quit being a spy." She said, spinning, "There's nothing to do but just sit and talk." She whined.

Vegapunk sighed, "It's impossible to find a good imposter like you. How your acting skills were formed is truly a wonder to me." He said, "But is everything according to plan?"

(Y/n) grinned, "Sure is!"

With a hum, the man extended his fingers to the staff in the railing bringing it to him to inspect, "I'm upgrading your weapon. I evolved from my failures from before, and I have excellent ideas for your tool." (Y/n) sighed, "You're so smart Vegapunk! I just wanna know why you decided to betray Chisaki?" She asked.

The man crushed the metal in his hand, "That slimy bastard used me for his pathetic little weapons." His hands gripped the table, "I'm a genius who makes the greatest inventions in the world! No one could ever compare to me!" He yelled. (Y/n) grinned, "That's true! I don't think I could have ever gotten into U.A without your help!" She said.

Vegapunk turned to her, "Even for you to say, you're one of my greatest weapon yet!" He walked over and gripped (Y/n)'s chin with his gloved hand, causing her to blink in confusion, a small grin on her face, "A gorgeous face and a sweet personality, as suspicious as it may be, your mind has spread parasites into others to believe your truly wicked nature." He said, letting go and walking to his computers.

"You did good, lab monkey. Now leave it to me."

A grin spread on a pretty face, "Sure, Vegapunk!"

——
Panicked mutters were heard in a slightly empty living room, the news about the dangerous mission to save a little girl, and some of those heroes leaving were their precious friends and teacher.

"She couldn't have just vanished into thin air!" A pink skinned girl shouted, gripping onto the arms of her raven haired friend beside her, "It's odd. The security cameras were all hacked and the footage was erased completely." She said, biting her thumb.

It was the early morning, and all seemed too quiet, as some expected to be greeted by their friend who had been acting bad due to the recent state of events.

But all was quiet.

"Kidnapping is out of the question. How could she get abducted when she's one of the strongest in our class?" Split colored hair asked, also worried for his precious friend. "When we searched her room, there could be signs that she was kidnapped," The ponytail girl paused, "But there's something odd."

A pause ring in the space.

"It also could have been a runaway."

A blonde grit his teeth, "But why would she?! Everything inside her room was torn up to pieces and thrown everywhere, why would she do that?!"

"Her closet." The horned girl said, "Her closet was open." She said, a guilty look on her face, "She was always reserved about the closet, and whenever we asked, she dodged the question." The female said, with a sigh, "I think we pushed it too far."

An ash blonde was separate from the group, standing in the middle of the mess, his crimson orbs scanned the childish room, to the torn teddy bears and toys, to the shattered iron chains on the carpet floor.

How could a innocent looking pink closet hold such a dark secret?

Bakugo wasn't dumb, he's known for awhile that his classmate had something hidden, the closet was just a first clue. Kicking around, he spotted several papers torn to shred on the floor, all blank. Crouching down, he checked under the bed, spotting nothing but empty space.

Pulling open the drawers, he searched through clothes, not finding anything suspicious.

Turning back to the closet, he shoved his hands into his pockets and looked at it closely, at the second he was about to leave, his eye caught sight of a carving.

Walking closer, he traced a finger on it, not finding any clues.

Thinking fast, he grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil, placing it flat on the carving, he rubbed the pencil on it.

'VP'

A pause.

"What are you doing, (Y/n)?"