Momo yoayarozu x Fem.reader☁️

"What do you think?" You asked running your hands down ur sides.
   "It l-looks amazing Y/N" momo said blushing. The two of you were at your house trying on different outfits and dresses. You looked in the mirror admiring yourself in the elegant blue dress that she had picked out specifically for you.

 "Momo its amazing, but you didn't have to" "I know , but I want you to be happy tonight," that wasn't completely a lie she did want you to he happy, but she also like the way it brought out your curves

"I know , but I want you to be happy tonight," that wasn't completely a lie she did want you to he happy, but she also like the way it brought out your curves.

      "Thanks yoamomo see you monday" you said as you closed the door behind momo.

3rd person with momo (i think its 3rd)

She walked home with a smile on her face. She was glad your happy and she wouldn't have it any other way.
However when she got home and sat on her bed, she let it out. Her room filled with the sound of sobs and sniffles as momo cried herself into a deep sleep. You see the thing was momo had had a crush on you since the USJ incident, but with you being her closest friend she new that you had a crush on the popular bi-haired boy shoto. It broke her heart the more she thought about how happy you and shoto were together and she wished that you liked her back, in fact she would give away all her money just to be with you and see your warm smile, your beautiful laughter, and your warm, welcoming hug everytime you greeted her, but she new that all this would never happen.

Your pov

"Nooooo shoto more to the lef-SHOTO DONT DROP IT THATS GLASS!" You yelled at the boy as he struggled to move the giant portrait of you and momo

    " Y/N are you sure your thinking this through," shoto said adjusting the portrait.

" Oh yeah, yoamomo thinks I have a crush on you so im gonna play it put as today im gonna pretend to confess to you, but really im gonna confess to her." You said stacking piles of photos of you and momo onto his arms (poor shoto)
"Ok, but arent you over doing it" you shot him a glare that was colder than his right side.

30 minutes later you called momo and told her to come over and have a girl time to celebrate. Of course she said yes she loved you and wouldn't say no.
She knocked on your door and only seconds you answered with the biggest smile on your face.
You guided her to your room with your hands over her eyes.
"Y-Y/N what is the meaning of this?!" She yelped out of shock.
"Just wait," you replied
You opened the door and uncovered Momo's eyes and nearly laughed at het reaction. Their was your room covered wall to wall on photos of you and her, there was a single red rose in the middle of the bed.
"Y-Y/N whats this?" Momo asked with tears prickled at the corner of her eyes.
"I-i like you momo I always have, I told you I liked shoto so i had time to do this I-I wanted it perfect for you-"
Soft lips smashed against yours as your words were cut off. It wasn't long till you kissed back. Momo was the first to break it off.
"I-I love you Y/N, I want you to be mine forever,"
You smiled and kissed her again letting her soft sweet lips carry you away.

Hope yall liked this its my first oneshots and i wanted to start with my fav girl luv yall