Chapter Three

The next day, Brizee was sitting in the front row at the venue watching the guys practice. Theresa and Brittany sat down.

"Hi Briz," Theresa said.

"Hey," Brizee said.

"You and Nick okay?" Theresa asked.

"Yeah, we're fine," Brizee said.

"Briz, I'm sorry," Theresa said.

"T, it's okay, I know Nick loves me and isn't going to leave me, it's okay," Brizee said. Theresa looked up at Kevin. She smiled at him. He winked at her and went on. Nick knelt down in front of Brizee.

"Hey baby," Nick said. Brizee smiled up at him.

"Hey yourself," Brizee said.

"Come on," Nick said. Brizee followed him backstage and to his dressing room. He closed the door and she sat down. He sat down beside her.

"What's up," Brizee said.

"I love you, you know that," Nick said.

"I know, I love you, too," Brizee said.

"There is something I need to tell you," Nick said.

"What is it," Brizee said.

"God this is hard, I love you so much and I never meant to hurt you,"Nick said.

"Nick, what is it," Brizee said.

"After you went to sleep, Theresa and I met somewhere and we slept together," Nick said.

"What, how could you!" Brizee cried.

"Briz, I'm sorry, it was only one time and it won't happen again," Nick said.

"You promised me, Nick, you promised me you wouldn't hurt me and you did!" Brizee yelled.

"Briz, please, I'm sorry, I will never hurt you again," Nick said.

"That's right, Nick, you will never hurt me again, you won't get the chance to, we are so over!" Brizee yelled. She ran out and ran out of the venue.

Nick sat there staring at the door. He buried his face in his hands and cried.

"Nick," Theresa said.

"I told her," Nick said.

"Oh god," Theresa said.

"I love her so much, T, it's over, I lost her," Nick said crying. Kevin came in.

"What's going on," Kevin said. Theresa told him everything.

"Kev, you are the only one for me, I love you, I want to be with you forever," Theresa said.

"No more, okay, if you sleep with anyone else, it will be over," Kevin said.

"Never, I love you," Theresa said hugging him. Kevin held her close. Kevin saw Nick lay down on the couch and curl up and cry. Theresa looked at Nick.

"Go to him, Kev," Theresa said. Kevin sat down and hugged his little"bro".

"I lost her, Kev, I messed up," Nick said.

"You hurt her, Nick, I'm not mad at you," Kevin said.

They all went back to the hotel. Nick walked into his and Brizee's room and saw her stuff gone. He sat down and rested his head on the back of the couch and stared at the ceiling. His cell phone rang.

"Hello," Nick said.

"Hi honey," Jane said.

"Hi Mom," Nick said.