𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝟶𝟿

𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 in the bright white snow was certainly something new to you. The mountains were covered in the white power from top and to bottom; nothing was left uncovered. You already weren't in the best mood since you didn't get to see your mom before you left – she would've given you even more snacks to eat on the bus ride. Thank goodness your dad had thought to buy you some prior to you leaving the house this morning.

"I... can't believe we're here!" The entire second-year cohort shouted in excitement. "Look at how pretty everything is!"

"Okay! Listen up!" The teacher in charge, which so happened to be your homeroom teacher shouted. "On the bus ride here, we gave you your hotel room number in accordance to who you wanted in your room. Please, can one person from each room come up and grab their key?"

From where you were standing, you couldn't see the three people you were roomed with. "Nishinoya-san. I'll see you later."

"Yeah! I need to go find my roommates too."

"[last name]-chan..." You felt a tug on your jacket. "We're over here... Keiko-chan went to get the key."

"Oh, thanks Harue-chan. Where's Okamoto-san?" Glancing left to right, you tried to see whether or not you could spot your new friend/ classmate. She allegedly had some friendship issues with some of the other girls in the class so she was stuck, or more like forced to be roommates with you three for the trip.

"She's waiting over there. I spotted you so I came to get you."

"Alright! Everyone go put your bags away and meet in the lobby in five minutes. We'll be distributing rental ski wear and we'll head right out!"

。。。

"Nishinoya-san, please stop swinging on the ski lift!" Heights weren't something you usually were afraid of, but ski lifts didn't have a metal railing in front of you preventing you from falling – unlike roller-coasters. There was a high chance of death from falling when you were sitting on the seats. It didn't help that the boy next to you would not stop moving – which caused the lift to practically shiver in its timbers. Wait– that wasn't the saying.

"I can't wait to show you everything I know about the snow! I'll teach you how to ski and–"

"Nishinoya-san, calm down. We have all day to do whatever we want. Just stop moving!"

"Oh!" He suddenly had a lightbulb moment. "It's okay. If we fall, I'll be sure to receive you."

"I'm not a volleyball. Besides, you're smaller than me... I don't think that'd be possible anyway."

"I'm still growing!" He pouted, but then reached his gloved hand over to your own. "Don't worry about anything. I've got you, [last name]-san."

His hand was still warm as ever (even with gloves on).

"Alright!" The boy exclaimed, lifting his arms in the air. "I can't wait! Have you skied before [last name]-san?"

"No, but I'm sure I can manage." Skiing couldn't be that hard right? You did your own research on the bus – as in watching the winter Olympics. Not sure how that was going to help you. "I attach my boots onto the skis and I need to hold the sticks. Easy..." With the first step you took with the skis on, you immediately fell onto your face.

"Haha!"

"Don't laugh at me."

"I can't help it." He took large steps towards you. "It's all about balance. Let's learn how to walk with skis on before properly skiing first."