ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠

- George's POV -

It was around six when we decided to call it a night. I didn't have a ride home so I eventually worked up the courage to ask for a ride from Andrea.

"Hey Andrea?"

"What's up George?"

"If it's not too much trouble could you give me a ride home?"

"Oh um, Clay why don't you give George a ride home. I'm on the other side of town."

"Oh, um yeah I can give you a um ride George"

"Oh no it's fine i'll just wa-"

"Don't be silly Clay doesn't mind"

"Yeah I... I don't mind"

Perfect, I was going to be stuck alone in a car with Clay for at the very least fifteen minutes.

"Ok if you guys insist"

As Andrea got into her car she whispered something in Clay's ear. Oh boy did I just want to know what she could have possibly said. After Andrea pulled out of the driveway Clay motioned to his car.

"Wait um let me get that for you"

"I um, ok"

Clay ran over to the passenger side of his car and opened the door.

"Tada"

"Oh thank you"

I could tell that my cheeks were bright red. I pulled my hoodie over my head and climbed into the car. Clay softly shut the door behind me. For the first five minutes I faced the window so as to not let Clay see my red face. The only sound in the car coming from the radio.

(Song Lyrics)

"You know I really like hanging out with ya"

"Awe I like hanging out with you too"

"I think I really wanna kiss you"

"Wait really"

"Yeah but I don't wanna scare ya"

"Oh no it's cool"

Then out of nowhere Clay changed the station which played a familiar song I knew was called Sweater Weather. And again he changed the station. He kept this one which played WAP, this song was my least favorite out of the three but I would have to settle because there was no way I was going to say anything about it to Clay. Of course he had settled on WAP, he liked girls, which means he also liked their private part the song was singing about.

"Oh I never asked, where do you live?"

"536 Weston Drive"

"Thanks"

"No problem" 

                                                                              - Clay's POV -

I drove for about five minutes until I started to panic because I realized I was all alone with my crush. I hadn't realized until now that I could make a move.

"So George, do you have any hobbies?"

Really Clay, that's the best thing you could come up with.

"I um, I play Minecraft"

"Wait you play Minecraft?"

"Yeah, it's stupid I know but I find it to be really fun"

"It's not stupid. I play Minecraft too"

"No way, what's your in game name?"

"It's Dream"