• December 6 •

"Oi....oi!" Tom heard someone say from a distant.

"Wake up!"

It was you.

"What are you doing?" Tom said, grabbing your arms to stop you from shaking him even more.

"Get up" You said, wondering your eyes around his the features of his face. You never wanted to admit but Tom can never stop looking attractive even when he just woke up.

"Its Paddy's birthday!" You yelled in excitement. Tom had that look of realisation on his face and he immediately looked at the clock for it to show the numbers of 6:00 am.

You were already dressed in your warm jean jacket with wooly insides and your light blue hoodie paired with a pair of leggings and light blue Nike's to match the hoodie. Everyone was all dressed except for Tom and that kind of irrated him as you all could've woken him up earlier.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" He grumbled as he rubbed his eyes, walking over to his closet for him only to trip on the clothes piling up messily.

"Oh, you piece of shi-"

"Okay, I'll grab you clothes and you can take a shower," You said, grabbing him by the shoulders. "How does that sound?" You smiled softly and immediately he complied with a small nod.

When he left, you grabbed him that brown wooly zip up jumper he got to keep from one of his shoots and paired it with some jeans and left the shoes for him to decide. You walked out into the living room to find everyone waiting with their gifts and coats ready in their hands.

"Wheres Tom?" Harrison asked.

"He's still showering" You replied flopping down on Harry's lap as he motioned you to do so.

You didnt want to make Tom another reason that adds up to your list of stressful things you had to handle that day, but he was just naturally on there. He could've easily set a timer but he didn't. But then again, you all could've made sure that everyone was awake on time.

"You can chill now Y/n," He said, arms wrapped loosely around your waist as you laid your head back on his shoulder, closing your eyes on the way. "You've mothered us enough, its okay, just rest" He offered comfortably and you sighed, releasing those feelings of stress.

"Mothered us?" Harrison asked after a good silence, letting everyone burst out in laughter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When you all arrived, it was later than usual due to Tom's delay which resulted in Paddy already awake before you got there.

The sun was just barely peaking through, the sunrise casting beautiful rays of blue as the snowy weather complemented it.

You opened the door to be surprised by a barely awaken Sam standing there rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Morning to you" You greeted as he let you all in, returning a smile.

"Where's the birthday boy?" Tom asked loudly, spotting him on the couch eating a piece of toast.

"Happy birthday brother!" You greeted playfully, giving Paddy a big kiss on the cheek to which he blushed and pushed you away.

"How old are you turning Pads?" Harry asked. Everyone gave him a look as he shrugged his shoulders.

"It doesn't matter, " Paddy said. "until I turn 18" he continued, making everyone raise their eye brows.

"And what are you planning to do when your 18?" Nikki asked, a concern look on her face.

"n-nothing mum"  He said nervously as he chuckled.

"Its because you'll be legal, isn't it?" You asked with a smirk.