Duplicity [h.s]

Author:happydays1d
Reads:85.4m
Votes:1.5m
Parts:102

Description:
"Smoking is bad you know." The placid voice spoke up from the distant dark corner, nothing seen but a tall silhouette and an orange glow of a cigarette cherry.

"It's the least of my problems." I murmer with my own between my lips, proceeding to feel the stagnant debris fill my throat when i suck delicately.

He exhales a chuckle of clinical amusement, his footsteps getting every step clearer and closer to my eardrums until i feel body heat radiate against my back.

"And why is that?" His tone whispers against my ear,intimidating me as i saw his hands grip the railing in front of my body.

"Because you'll be the one to kill me first."

//Aven Brooks is hired to take photos for the world-renown punk rock band known today as Duplicity;hoping the experience gets her into her most elite dreamed university.But when her lenses accidentally capture more than just sound checks and live performances, she comes to a horrifying discovery that Duplicity is anything but a rock band.

Now she's terrified, and trapped.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
Fighting,drugs,alcohol,PTSD,sexual content

** THIS BOOK IS COMPLETE **
My opinion: if your looking for a good famouse dark harry book this is definitely for you! This story has been one of my favorite dark harry books and I definitely recommend!