Chapter 1

Marinette was, once again, running up the stairs to the school and went to her locker. "Girl, you have got to start being on time for once." She smirked. "I thought you'd want to see Adrien, but you've cut it close." Marinette blushed and glared.

"Alya."

"You know I'm right." The reporter smirked, laughing.

"Hey." Nino replied walking up to them.

"Ready for class?" Adrien asked, walking up to them.

"Yeah. Sure." Alya and Nino agreed before the four of them walked in the school.

Marinette was tired. "You also have to stop doing homework so late at night," Alya smirked. "or were you dreaming of a certain teen model?"

All she got as a response was a glare before the bluenette rolled her eyes.

"I was also doing mine late last night as well." Adrien shook his head. They went up the stairs and walked into the classroom.

"Morning class." Their teacher replied as the students took their seats. "Now I..." she was cut off when a certain burrow appeared. Marinette was instantly reminded of the last time she, as Ladybug, saw Bunnyx was when Cat Noir, the other superhero of Paris besides Ladybug herself, was akumatized in an alternate timeline.

"Hey, everyone. I have something to show you. Follow me." She said.

Marinette was trying to keep herself together as her class walked through it. Her eyes instantly caught sight of the same entrance where the alternate reality was from.

Stay calm. Blanc has no reason to come back. He doesn't exist. She tried to convince herself.

He can always come back since he is technically Cat Noir, but akumatized. Her heart fought back.

No! He won't because I will NEVER let that happen. She wanted to cry, but didn't.

You don't know that.

Neither do you, so shut up!

Her heart and mind continued fighting, but she ignored it.

It was our love that did this to the world, M'lady. She heard in her head as her expression turned blank.

Bunnyx looked at them before instantly went over to the secret heroine of Paris. Over Marinette's shoulder, she looked at the rest of them. "Why don't all of you go inside." She asked as they all nodded and went through, except Alya, Nino, Adrien, Marinette and Alix.

"You okay, girl?" Alya asked as Marinette looked through the hole where the alternate timeline used to be. She and Bunnyx shared a look and the former slightly and subtle as possible shook her head, silently telling her that no one else knows about Blanc except the two of them. The time traveler nodded and whispered, "You did the right thing." She knew it was better for them not to find out when they did, especially that Hawkmoth is really Adrien's father or that the fashion designer made his son hit the Effie Tower, shortly before akumatizing him.

"Yeah." She replied, looking away from the former hole entrance to the alternate timeline since Bunnyx was standing to the right of it.

Marinette's had nightmares about it ever since, but still hasn't told anyone. If she was honest with herself, she'd rather forget about it.

They all walked in and it looked to be a theater room. Chairs next to each other, tv, popcorn, drinks, etc.

"Wow." Alya said as everyone else nodded. The memories of the alternate timeline kept going through the blue haired girl's head.