NINE

BILLIES POV ;

i got up, grabbed my shirt from off the floor, and put it back on.

such perfect timing

"eilish i got you takis toooo!" i heard val yell from outside.

i knew i probably looked a little flushed but oh well. i walked out into the kitchen and sat down next to rose on the island stools, grabbing my bag of takis.

"so you guys aren't even gonna try and hide it?" val asked, glancing between the both of us.

i looked over at rose and she didn't even care to put a shirt back on so that's probably what she's talking about.

"well since nobody's gonna answerrr rose you dead just walked out here with no damn shirt on and eilish you got a lil sum on your neck." she chuckled while putting away the rest of the groceries.

this bitchhhh!

"rose what the fuck!!!" i yelled, running to the nearest mirror. "i can't be seen with this!!!"

"i didn't mean tooo it just.. appeared. i'm just as white as you, i got shit you can use to cover it up it's fineee." she walked over to where i was examining my neck. "it looks good on you though." she whispered low enough so val wouldn't hear.

"oh hushh."

val paused what she was doing and looked over at us, disgusted."okay hold up ewwww does that mean i interrupteddd?"

"yea you did and thanks for that." i said bluntly, making rose laugh and val to look even more disgusted than she already was. "buttt rose we spent more time here than we should've we gots to gooo." i added after checking the time on my phone.

it's already six thirtyyy

"alright then hurry up and choose my outfit." she replied, dragging me back into her room. after about 10 minutes i found her the perfect fit.

___________

her outfit ;

my outfit (minus the hat) ;