1.3

"Calum you are retarded," Ashton laughed after listening to Calum retell his entire conversation with Luke. Yeah all of it, including the part where Luke called him retarded for his stupidity.

"I still don't get it," Calum frowned. Clearly not seeing the whole picture.

"Can't we tell you don't do girlfriends and relationships?" Michael laughed.

"What the fuck has that got to do with him being nervous?" He groaned clearly frustrated that he was the only confused one.

"Because Cal, it will be the first time I'll be seeing him in nine months since I left and we never actually broke up because I was ever only going to be gone for three and the plan was to stay in touch and we did-"

"Until she was forced to cut contact with all of us because of my fucked up ex and her douchebag boyfriend," Michael finished.

"On top of that, she's been here for two days and only we knew," Ashton added quietly

"Ohhh, and no one told Luke," Calum replied suddenly understanding.

"Exactly," a voice called out making us all jump and look towards the door.

Sure enough Luke was stood there and he hadn't changed one bit. Same cheesy smile and nervous habit of playing with his lip ring. Same awkwardness when centre of attention, same blond hair he hid under a beanie on bad hair days. Same gorgeous blue eyes that darted around during an awkward moment.

Like now.

His eyes met mine for a brief second but darted away as Calum spoke.

"Fucking hell Luke! Don't do that again," Calum screeched, his hand held his chest tightly like he was afraid his heart would pop out.

"Sorry, or not, maybe, I don't know," Luke added, a little annoyance on show for being the last to know that I was home.

"You're right he is retarded by the way," Michael smiled nodding toward Calum.

"You just realised?" He grinned closing the door and sitting next to Mikey.

"Nah," Ashton smiled, "Er look I'm sorry we didn't er- you know-"

"Its fine, I get it," Luke waved his hand dismissively.

"Err how long you been there?" Calum asked

"Long enough to have literally heard you have to an explanation as to why I may be pissed off," he laughed nervously.

Michael coughed and meeting his glance I knew he wanted to get working, "Err hate to ruin this dumbass's moment," he laughed nudging Calum, "But there's a pair of psychos trying to fuck my life up,"

"Things I tried to stop," I groaned, my own annoyance starting to show.

"Not your fault Ro, you tried," Calum smiled

"For nine months," Ashton added, "That took a lot Rory, you gave up everything for Jamie, now its our turn to help,"

"Suppose so," I sighed, I turned to Mikey, "Hey Michael you got my phone?"

"Yeah," he rooted around in his pocket before handing it over. I turned it off and after removing the sim card dropped it on the floor and stamped on it crushing it until it was beyond salvageable. I held the destroyed phone and sim out in my hand shakily for Luke to take, knowing he'll need particular parts.

"Here,"