☄️Chapter 12☄️

George woke up realizing he was hugging Dream. He blushed hard, remembering what happened yesterday and that now they were a couple.

"Ghm... George just.. A few.. More minutes." Dream murmured underneath his breath not opening his eyes.

George sat up not listening to Clay and yawned. The sun was shining brightly, which already brought a nice and playful mood to him. He smiled and got out of bed to get ready.

While George was getting ready Dream slowly opened his eyes to get used to his surroundings. Same as George he remembered yesterday making himself smile brightly as George came out dressed up.

"Good morning baby." Dream said making him blush.

"M-morning."

"What do you wanna do today?"

"Can we maybe go outside for a walk and then we have to come back since we plan on going somewhere with the guys."

"Ah! Yeah! I totally forgot that we weren't alone." cackled Dream.

"Yeah, haha. Well I heard there is a river near and it's very calm, not a lot of people go there and it sounds cool!"

"Okay, anything for my baby."

They both smiled and George went in to kiss Dream.

~Time skip~

George and Dream headed towards the river which was only a 10 minute walk. They walked passed blossom trees, just like the ones where they went to the park.

Chit-chating all the way they decided to talk about how they would tell others. George took out his phone and called Wilbur.

Calling.
Calling..
Calling...

"Hm? What are you calling me this early for George?" He heard Wilbur talking. He was woken up by George since he sounded sleepy.

"Ah, right it's 8 a.m. Sorry for waking you up, I have to tell you something very I-important."

"Hm? Go ahead"

"I and uh.. I and Dream are dating."

"WHAT?!" Wilbur shouted so loud that even Dream could hear. "Niki! Wake up!"

"Whaaattt?" Niki asked Wilbur.

"Dream and George are together! We need to tell everyone!" Shouting was all Dream and George heard.

"Ah.. Yeah, you can tell them." George said a little bit worried about what others would say but Dream back hugged him letting know that no matter what other would say he would be by his side.

George smiled which looked like he was blooming a flower.

"You look pretty" Dream whispered to George.

George smiled and nodded as a thanks.

~ Time skip ~

They were sitting on the grass, George on Dream, Dream hugging him and his head on George's shoulder.

The view was beautiful, calming.

"This is very relaxing, where did you hear about this place?" Dream asked.

"Ah, well, I just searched up some pretty places in L.A. because I wanted us to go there and I would've confessed here but you, well you made me confess early" They both laughed, and smiled breathing in the smell of nature.

"You know, I never actually knew we would be soulmates. I didn't like to see you hurting, because I love you. You are the light of my life."

"Dream... Stop making my heart melt! Jesus Christ!" George laughed turning, grabbing Dream's face and kissing him passionatly.

Dream layed on the ground with George on top of him. When they suddenly heard awing.

George looked up to see Tubbo and Tommy.

"W-what are.." They both were blushing hard.

"What are you doing here?" Dream asked trying to act cool but failed as the blushing came across his face.

"Oh nothing" Tommy and Tubbo said smirking.

"H-Hey! D-Don't-" George was cut of by Dream.

"Can you give us privacy?" Dream looked straight into their eyes receiving a nod before they left.

"Mmmmm..." George hid his face with his hands.

"Hey, calm down baby. You look cute when you blush." Dream murmured the last sentence making George look at him with his eyes wide open. "Haha. My baby is shocked isn't he?"

George shook his head but it was a complete lie.

"Now, now, you dare to lie to me? You're so rude!" Dream said sarcasticly.

"Sorr-" again Dream cut George off by going on top of him and making his lay on the grass.

"Shh." Dream smirked placing his finger on top of George's mouth. "I forgive you, how couldn't I?" he laughed full on diving in for a kiss.

~ Time skip ~

When it was 9 a.m. they headed back to the hotel to meet up with others at 10 a.m.

When they got back to the hotel it was 9:10 so they had 50 minutes to spend. They decided to go to their room and just cuddle, while watching TV.

George layed down on top of Dream resting his head on his chest and watching the TV.

They watched the TV for probably 30 minutes till they got bored and George turned around facing Dream. He looked like a puppy begging his owner for food.

"George.. You look like a cute puppy" Dream stated grabbing George's cheeks.

"I know"

"What should we do for 20 more minutes?"

"Cuddle!"

"Okay, okay. Anything for my baby" Dream answered as he pulled George closer to him, and hugged him really tight.

George could barely breath but Dream let George breath, and they were now hugging each other and relaxing. None of them wanted to let go.

Suddenly they started to get tons of notifications, so they took their phones and looks like they got wifi.

All the notifications were about Dream and George. Everyone was celebrating that they were now dating each other. The fans were very happy.

To their surprise there was no hate at all. Like none. Only love from fans and wishes for the best in the future.

Dream and George were really happy to see that no hate was sent to them.

"We have the best fans" Dream spoke.

"Yeah, I agree. I will never forget about out fans. Never"

George placed the phone on the nightstand, and hugged Dream again, closing his eyes.

"We have 10 minutes left George, so we better get ready."

"But-"

TBC...

A/N: Oh my goodness, this is almost the end, I can't. I will cry. I might upload the last part today too. So stay tuned if I do. And if I don't I will tomorrow.

Anyways thank you all for reading, ily! Have a great day/evening/night!

2020.10.31

8:42 PM