1 - Devdutt Padikkal

For those who don't know, This is Devdutt Padikkal

For those who don't know, This is Devdutt Padikkal. He plays for RCB in IPL and Karnataka in domestic cricket.
And many more details...but I think this is enough!

Third Person's POV :

India Vs Pakistan T20I series.

Last match.

India required 4 runs off the last 2 balls to win the match and whitewash Pakistan.

Dev required 2 runs to make his 2nd T20I century.

Sakshi's POV :

I had my fingers crossed, eyes closed and hands praying for Dev's century and off course, India's win.

I was continuously murmuring prayers and hoping for the win.

"Oh god! Relax Sakshi...calm down! He's a champ, he'll do it!" Ishani said while assuring me.

I hummed in response while passing her a smile.

Btw Hi, I'm Sakshi. Dev's girlfriend. And yes, people still think he's single. Sorry girls! So here I'm sitting in the stadium hoping for India's win and Dev's century.

The bowler bowled the ball and it went straight in the air.

There was complete silence. And all of a sudden, we all started screaming as Dev had hit a six and we had won the match! 

Also, he had completed his century.

He jumped in celebration.

And out of nowhere, he kissed his bat and blew a flying kiss to me.

OH GOD DEV!
WHAT DID YOU JUST DO!?
HE JUST MADE IT PUBLIC!!!!

This was totally unexpected. I was red like a tomato and the whole stadium had its eyes towards my direction. I just smiled back to Dev.

And yes! The cameraman. He showed me on the camera and boom! Y'all know what happens after that.

Everyone in the family dugout was congratulating me and I was doing nothing but blush.

After some time, we went in the dressing room and as soon as I entered, everyone started whooing and whistling.
Again, I could feel my cheeks heated.

I saw Dev and he came towards me, smiling.

The smile I live for and I would die for.

He immediately engulfed me in a hug.