4 - Abhishek, Shubman, Priyam, Kamlesh and Shivam

So basically, this one's based on the youngsters Abhishek Sharma, Shubman Gill, Priyam Garg, Kamlesh Nagarkoti and Shivam Mavi.

Third person's POV : 

It was SRH vs KKR match today. It was a last-ball-decider. Quite nail-biting match. SRH won by 2 runs. Man of the match was received by Abhishek for his 34*(13) and 3 wickets. Both the teams were staying in the same hotel.

Post-Match on-ground discussions : 

Kamlesh : Ye Abhi kidhar hai yarr!?

Shubman : Wahi to, kab se dhoondh rahe hai..!

Shivam : Tum dono ne dimaag bech diya kya? Man of the match hai wo...udhar post-match interview chal raha hai uska!

Kamlesh : Shit! Aye wo dekh udhar Priyam hai, chalo usse milte hai!

Priyam's POV : 

I was waiting for Abhi's interview to get over so that we could go in the dressing room and eat something. Obviously, I would've gone alone but, just 'bestfriends things' you know!

Suddenly, someone closed my eyes from behind and started tickling me.

"Ka-kaun hai...arre...ruk-ruko....!" I tried to speak between my laughs. By now, I understood it was none other than Shubman, Nagar and Shivam.

"Bass karo yarr!" I said once they finally stopped.

Kamlesh's POV : 

"Yarr isko aur kitna time lagega?" Priyam said pointing at Abhi.

"Aaj to din hai yarr uska...time to lagega!" Shivam said.

"Ahaaaaa aa gaye janaab...hello sir...the man of the moment!" Shubman said as he saw Abhi coming.

We all laughed at Shubman's statement.

"Guys!!!!!! Kya karna hai phir aaj!?" Abhay asked.

"Kya karna hai matlab? Tu party nahi de raha?" Priyam asked.

"Usi ke liye toh puchh raha hu yarr!" Abhay replied.

"Arre par hum jayenge kaise? Allow karenge kya?" Shubman asked.

"Bhai, kal hai humara off day. Saare hi jayenge kahi na kahi. Baki log toh families ke saath jayenge. Hume to akele hi jaana hai na.." I said.

"Wahi to! Par jaana kaha hai wo to decide kar lo!" Shivam said.

*timeskip to next evening*

Third person's POV :

All the five of them were partying in a club.

Being shy, Shivam was just sitting on the chair in front of the counter.

Shubman and Abhishek, being hardcore Punjabis, were vibing on every song played.

While on the other hand, Priyam and Kamlesh were trying to figure out what actually they wanted to drink.

"Aaj ke aaj hi karna hai decide!" Shivam shouted while laughing at Priyam and Kamlesh.

Both of them gave a 'shutup' look to him.

After a while, a girl came and sat beside Shivam while ordering a drink for herself.

Being shy, he became conscious.

The girl took her drink and was getting up when suddenly she tripped and...hahaha!

The drink and the girl both fell on Shivam.

Shivam was startled by the sudden incident and he didn't know what to do.