More Pain than Joy

*Byleth sits on her bed late into the night , putting her hands over her eyes crying her eyes out*

*Edelgard hears and dashes in , in quite a hurry*

"What's wrong?''Edelgard says worried;Byleth looks up miserably , with her tear stained face , ''How can I be happy , after all the people I had to kill....Ashe..Annette...Dimitri , Seteth and Flayn .... Even Lady Rhea...''Byleth says heartbroken...

''Even doing the right thing can have many down sides , I know it's very hard for you , It's hard for all of us...''Edelgard says itching to try and cheer Byleth up.

*Byleth looks up and jumps up and hugs Edelgard , she cries into Edelgard's sholder and whispers ''At least I have you....Edie'..'', Byleth seems to have cheered up a bit,Edelgard smiles and strokes Byleth's long dark teal hair,she runs her fingers through Byleth's hair , it seemed to have comforted Byleth so much so that Byleth fell asleep in Edelgard's arms*

*Edelgard kisses the top of Byleth's head , she carries Byleth into bed and dozes off next to her**After a few hours of sleeping they wake up to someone shouting*"OOOO,It's the two little love birds!''Sylvain chuckles as he sees Edelgard and Byleth cuddling eachother in their sleep..

*Edelgard goes red and throws a pillow at Sylvain* "ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!"Edelgard yelps with embarrassment she's gone as red as a tomato , Byleth doesn't care about what Sylvain said she's just clinging onto her future wife Edelgard.

''I love when you get all riled up Edie' , Oh I'm also curious about one thing , when are you two getting married ? '' Sylvain Questions , Edelgard mumbles "Tomorrow.....", ''OHOHOHOHO!"

Sylvain smiles....."CAN I BE A BRIDESMAID?"He asks gleefully.. Byleth sighs "Sure you can Sylvain....Sure you can"