C H A P T E R - T W O

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆☽Ⓛ❈Ⓒ☾⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Enna's POV.

We rise from the table and cross the room. I slip my hand into Keon's and his other hand rests on my bare back. The action sends goosebumps up my arms, my response doesn't go unnoticed by him. He smirks at me.

He leads me around the room with surprising grace and confidence.

Our footsteps are perfectly in tune with each other, our bodies flush against one another. It's oddly sensual and I feel myself becoming wet. I like being in his arms, being this close to him.

"What about you, Keon? Are you seeing anyone?" I ask, wanting to know for peace of mind.

His jaw tenses. "No, I'm divorced. We were married five years and it was hell for each one."

My heart clenches. "Oh, I'm sorry."

"Don't be, I'm just glad I don't have to live with her anymore."

The song changes and whilst some couples leave the dance area, others join. We remain in each other's arms, and I feel stupidly happy about that.

I feel his eyes on me and I turn my head. I lock eyes with him and swallow hard. It's like he can see right into my soul, I feel bare and vulnerable under his intense gaze.

His eyes drop to my lips, and I involuntarily swipe my tongue over my lower lip. His hands tighten their grip on my body. I want him to kiss me.

'I'll be honest with you, Enna, I'm enjoying this more than I should be,' he admits huskily.

My cheeks flush at his words and I smile knowingly. "I think your friend was a big giveaway, Keon," I reply and subtly push my hips forward, brushing my stomach against his huge erection.

I briefly felt it a few minutes ago, but it was so fleeting that I wasn't sure. His cheeks tinge pink slightly, it's too cute. He awkwardly clears his throat and pulls away from me a little. "My apologies, I was hoping you wouldn't feel him."

I giggle, loving that he's assigned a gender to his dick. I press back against him, so his erection is once again nestled on my stomach.

"It's rather hard not to, but don't apologise, I like being in your arms."

He lets out a shaky exhale and grins at me. "Good, because I was worried this was a one-sided attraction," he confesses, and I can't keep the smile off of my face.

I lean up and brush my lips against his earlobe. "It definitely isn't one-sided, Mr King," I whisper.

"Fuck," he hisses and holds me even closer. "You're killing me, Enna."

I pull back, knowing that my face is triumphant and smug as hell. I don't know where this desperation, this need to have him, has come from. I'm never usually this forward or sexually confident. But there's something about this man, I want him more than I've ever wanted anyone.

"I'm staying at a hotel down the street," he starts, and my eyes widen. He picks up on my reaction and hurriedly continues. "No, not like that! I only meant to say that the bar is really good there, would you like to get out of here and go for a drink?" He rushes the words out, obviously nervous that I got the wrong idea.

To be honest, this man could put his hand down my dress, right here, right now, and I'd probably let him. My attraction to him is driving me insane. Feeling his erection press against me, his muscular body lead mine, it's addictive.

"I'd like that, let's get out of here," I reply, and he smiles with relief, pleased that I took it the right way.

I check the time, it's almost ten o'clock. My father said I could leave after nine, so this is good. I tell Keon to wait in the lobby, whilst I say goodbye to my father. He is pleased that I've come tonight and made an effort. I'm glad he doesn't see who I'm leaving with, I imagine he'd make a fuss.